Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman outside courthouse with placard

Options
  • 01-11-2009 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen what is wrote on the placard of that woman who seems to march outside the courthouse for hours on end some days?. She seems to be protesting about something but ive always been on the other side of the road when shes there.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Saw her last week just as she was leaving. Hopped into a huge jeep double-parked across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

dahamsta wrote: »
    Saw her last week just as she was leaving. Hopped into a huge jeep double-parked across the road.

Yeah my mam said she saw her get into a big car aswell. From across the road i saw the word father on it so im asuming its something to do with a will but id love to know what the thing actualy says.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

try crossing the road:rolleyes:

soundsham wrote: »
    try crossing the road:rolleyes:

Im always running for the bus when she seems to be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Yeah, it says something about her not recieving inheritance or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It's something about the executor of her father's estate or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Im always running for the bus when she seems to be there :D

Slow down there will be other buses, there may never ever be another woman with placard

soundsham wrote: »
    Slow down there will be other buses, there may never ever be another woman with placard

Yeah but there wont be another job there for me when i get fired for being late ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

Yeah but there wont be another job there for me when i get fired for being late ;p

haha

I saw her too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Well done. I'm sure someone here has a medal for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement