Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 week ban

Options
  • 01-11-2009 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

i received a 1 week ban a few months ago from radio.this ban is still in place and im wondering when it will be gone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It must have been some time ago, before automatic bal-lifts. Who banned you?

Best thing is to get in touch with monkeyfudge, the mod, or tbh or LoLth, the CatMods to unban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

it was tsubh dearg?

Ah right, as I say - get in touch with the mods I posted above and they'll have a looksee.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm willing to lift the ban, but if there's any further posts like your previous contribution to the forum then you'll be gone for good.

Also I think the apostrophe in your username is causing problems for the mod control panel here.

Perhaps an Admin can look into it.

I'm willing to lift the ban, but if there's any further posts like your previous contribution to the forum then you'll be gone for good.

Also I think the apostrophe in your username is causing problems for the mod control panel here.

Perhaps an Admin can look into it.
    Should be sorted now, ban lifted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

thanks

Advertisement