Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband in Ashbourne

Options
  • 01-11-2009 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Alright folks, moving to Ashbourne in about 2 weeks.
    Could anyone advise me on the best broadband in the area? Will be living in an apartment block so will most likely have to be connected through a phoneline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I live out the N2 past Ashbourne and I have to say I am delighted with my 3 mobile broadband modem. only 20 squids a month. i don't have the best reception but it always works and is fast enough for general internet browsing and watching youtube videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Thanks but I need something very fast and with uncapped download limit if possible - avid internet user here!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pauldaly1888

Thanks but I need something very fast and with uncapped download limit if possible - avid internet user here!
    i have ice broadband but thats without a phone line. its 37 a month and free install and equipment if you sign up for 2 years. its only a small reciever they have to put up so wont be noticeable on aapartment block. 3mb download speed and uncapped. very fast, never any problems after original teething problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

When I lived in ashbourne I used ICE because you don't need a phone line. However, I found it very slow!

Advertisement