Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on the Kalash/Dboys M4 RAS-2

Options
  • 01-11-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Looking for info on the Kalash/Dboys M4 RAS-2,,its their newer version with the upgraded 7mm GB,,just want to see if its worth getting,,,appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Its something like it.

The one im looking for is the one with the knights armament trades and the little hump on the upper RAS mount.

i think its the wrong picture on the eirsoft page, but ive got the one your talking about its got the thing on the ras and has knights arnament trades

its a really good aeg

Would a 552 fit behind that lumpy ras thing,,,and is the rear sight removable,,thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

hairyman wrote: »
    Would a 552 fit behind that lumpy ras thing,,,and is the rear sight removable,,thanks for the info.
    It should do no bother and the rear sight is removable.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Sounds like it might be the Kalash M4 CQB-R that you are talking about. it has a raised rail that covers over the delta ring and attaches to the upper receiver. you can get an eotech on there no probs.
    Internally they have a reinforced Dboys type gearbox, same gears, same piston as the standard dboys gear but tehy have a different piston head, 7mm bearings, better shimmed etc and some other features like a locking bolt catch ala VFC style.

Its pretty weighty and theres not much in the way of wobble from it. If i was to choose something to upgrade in it i would have to say the motor. Its reliable but like most clones, a bit slow for my personal taste.

Masada wrote: »
    Sounds like it might be the Kalash M4 CQB-R that you are talking about. it has a raised rail that covers over the delta ring and attaches to the upper receiver. you can get an eotech on there no probs.
    Internally they have a reinforced Dboys type gearbox, same gears, same piston as the standard dboys gear but tehy have a different piston head, 7mm bearings, better shimmed etc and some other features like a locking bolt catch ala VFC style.

Its pretty weighty and theres not much in the way of wobble from it. If i was to choose something to upgrade in it i would have to say the motor. Its reliable but like most clones, a bit slow for my personal taste.

hey ive got this gun but the motor broke, could you tell me what would be good to replace it

Thanks guys,,,looks like il be giving it a go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hey ive got this gun but the motor broke, could you tell me what would be good to replace it

ehobby would be the best place,. 25 blips can get you the G&P M120, probably the best motor out there for 1J setups,.:)

Masada wrote: »
    ehobby would be the best place,. 25 blips can get you the G&P M120, probably the best motor out there for 1J setups,.:)

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_info.php?products_id=391
    would this br good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

its not bad and will do the job, but for 7usd more go for the m120, its an excellent motor as masada said never let me down, the performance difference and quality far exceeds the 7usd price difference paper

Advertisement