Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tekken 6 - Versus Mode Questions

• 01-11-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

So, two problems I'm having with versus mode and I'm wondering if they're intentional or if there's a workaround:

1) Shoulder button configurations only seem to save for player 1. I have to manually change the player 2 config each time I reload the game. Is there a way to save these?

2) Customised outfits - I've changed some of the outfits and the new versions show up when I play as player one, but whoever is player 2 always loads the default costumes. Can I get the customisations to load for player 2 also?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

2: Pretty sure the answer is nope, can't save it. Not sure about number 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

In the Profile section, is there not a separate section for Player 2 that would hold things like costumes etc? I'm pretty sure I saw something like that but I could be wrong, I only played the game for like 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

I think the reason why the controls aren't saved for player 2 and likewise the customised costumes is because the profile loaded is for player 1 only, so just based on speculation, it just loads up stuff for player 1.

This would be a good reason for Sony to update the xmb to allow for each player to load their own profile to have their own stuff, similar to how the X360 does.

On a separate note, does anyone know how to load up the third costume? Because I saw it in the costume editing bit but punches give costume 1 and kicks costume 2 so how do I get 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,738 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Traditionally, Square gives P1, X gives P2, and Triangle/Circle give P3 & P4 costumes.

Also IIRC in T5DR, you could load profiles from USB memory sticks.

Advertisement