Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PLAY.com games 2 for €32.99 ALL FORMATS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Sorry to rain on your parade (honestly, I'm not but appearances are everything), but pretty much all of those can be found for exactly half of the price of the combined cost, or significantly less in the cases of games like Dead Rising, Lego Star Wars, Scene It and the vanilla version of Burnout Paradise.

You're in the Movies with the Live Vision camera is the only thing that would make the offer worth someone's while. Even on its own it's the best value you've find for it. It's also a good webcam which I'm sure can be multi-purposed on your PC as well as other Xbox 360 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

You're in the Movies with camera: http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/6059775/You-re-In-The-Movies/Product.html

Hi ,Probably silly question but do you need to have xbox live disc to play this game ,my son would love it but i dont know where his live disc is ,Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Syferus wrote: »
    You're in the Movies with the Live Vision camera is the only thing that would make the offer worth someone's while. Even on its own it's the best value you've find for it. It's also a good webcam which I'm sure can be multi-purposed on your PC as well as other Xbox 360 games.

You can't buy this from play.com. They consider it electronics. It's the same with any video game that has hardware bundled with it AFAIK.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

shardylan wrote: »
    You're in the Movies with camera: http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/6059775/You-re-In-The-Movies/Product.html

Hi ,Probably silly question but do you need to have xbox live disc to play this game ,my son would love it but i dont know where his live disc is ,Thanks

There's no such thing as a Xbox live disc.

If you mean do you have to be connected to xbox live to play this game, then the answer is I don't think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

jayteecork wrote: »
    There's no such thing as a Xbox live disc.

If you mean do you have to be connected to xbox live to play this game, then the answer is I don't think so.

Ok Thats what i meant ,im not up on these consoles ,thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Sappy404 wrote: »
    You can't buy this from play.com. They consider it electronics. It's the same with any video game that has hardware bundled with it AFAIK.

Defintely not. I ordered a Xbox 360 HD HVD drive last year when they were firesaling them and they dispatched it by courier, and from exprience anything irregulgarly shaped has a good chance of being sent the same way by them.

Only consoles are definitely inaccessible in the games section - most games with bundles and stand-alone accessories can be bought without any issue.

Advertisement