Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X- factor fashion

• 01-11-2009 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

What on earth was Cheryl wearing on last night's X-factor?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

That was so ugly but whats with her shiny trousers tonight :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

THANK YOU!!! I couldn't stop bringing it up everytime she came on screen :confused: wtf was that?? it was hideous :eek: it looked like she had 2 wheels covering her boobs??

I read that she's not allowed to change her hair because of her contract with L'Oreal and she feels out done by Danni in the fashion stakes with her changing her look from week to week.. so I'm guessing it's her way of trying to get the limelight.. Not good Cheryl :o jeepers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 legslove

So I ask what hope have us mere mortals when she's got access to so many stylists etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Cheryl's outfit last night looked like a Halloween costume or something... Very odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 legslove

Gutted for Rachel - love her dress and belt although its as if she thinks its going to fall down the way she keeps holding her arms in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I dunno wtf that was that Cheryl was wearing last night - it was hideous!

Cheryl's getting stick over the dress now on Extra Factor..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

It really was an awful dress.

xzanti wrote: »
    Cheryl's getting stick over the dress now on Extra Factor..

Missed it, what was ssid, how she take it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

legslove wrote: »
    So I ask what hope have us mere mortals when she's got access to so many stylists etc.

She is a beautiful woman, and all the stylists seem to do is make her look uncomfortable and silly and vain.

Give me mere mortals any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

have to agree that the dress was awful! who could ever think that it was a good look?? thats mad that she feels outdone in the hair stakes though, i thought danni's hair was pretty awful tonight.

but while we're on the topic of xfactor fashion, anyone have any idea where stacey's dress was from or where to get one similar? i loved it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Interesting article in the Mail Online which talks about the outfit and how much she spends on her appearance each year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1224355/How-Cheryl-Coles-200-000-year-makeover-transformed-nations-flawless-sweetheart.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Agree the dress was absolutely awful. She's such a beautiful woman and could wear most things really well, don't know why the stylists can't get it right. I did like her look tonight though!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭jtac

have to agree that the dress was awful! who could ever think that it was a good look?? thats mad that she feels outdone in the hair stakes though, i thought danni's hair was pretty awful tonight.

but while we're on the topic of xfactor fashion, anyone have any idea where stacey's dress was from or where to get one similar? i loved it!

Read somewhere its from Warehouse and due in the shops very soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

xzanti wrote: »
    THANK YOU!!! I couldn't stop bringing it up everytime she came on screen :confused: wtf was that?? it was hideous :eek: it looked like she had 2 wheels covering her boobs??

I read that she's not allowed to change her hair because of her contract with L'Oreal and she feels out done by Danni in the fashion stakes with her changing her look from week to week.. so I'm guessing it's her way of trying to get the limelight.. Not good Cheryl :o jeepers...

They also say a lot of waffle to get people to watch the show. I would say 90% of what is reported in Heat etc is pure and utter drivel, just to sell magazines. I doubt there is any where close to that much contention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

They also say a lot of waffle to get people to watch the show. I would say 90% of what is reported in Heat etc is pure and utter drivel, just to sell magazines. I doubt there is any where close to that much contention

I have to admit, it is fun to read though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Gawd no, every time I read "a source close to her says" I actually cringe. Gotta love tabloid jargon for "we're blatantly making this up"

For those interested in actually buying the 'dust bin' dress, its a mere £1,500 by David Koma.

She's gotten a serious amount of stick over it in the papers!

For more info...

Oh Lord, now Beyonce's at it :eek:

beyonceb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I thought it was cool and interesting and innovative .:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My God, a dress that makes Beyonce look unattractive... I didn't think it was possible! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

jtac wrote: »
    Read somewhere its from Warehouse and due in the shops very soon :)

found stacey's dress on the warehouse website, don't think i'll be copying the look for €310 though :( i wonder would it be that expensive if it hadnt been on xfactor?

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/5563056977/xlarge/5563056977.jpg

Advertisement