Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who gets laid more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Maybe i'm missing something here.

The act of sexual intercourse requires the participation of a male and female (excepting gay sex)

Therefore, it is safe to assume that the male and female genders are getting equal quantities of intercourse. Do tell me if i'm missing something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

orourkeda wrote: »

The act of sexual intercourse requires the participation of a male and female (excepting gay sex)

Therefore, it is safe to assume that the male and female genders are getting equal quantities of intercourse. Do tell me if i'm missing something.

load of women riding a few fellas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

A small minority of men and women just having lots of sex, the key is to be desirable, do things right in the bedroom and women talk, be a flop in the bedroom and women generally don't comment be a star and everyone will hear about. Good performance equals more opportunities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

It's way easier for a girl to get laid than a fella. They basically just have to walk up to any lad who's on his own at the end of the night or else pull earlier in the night. Sucks being a guy sometimes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

netwhizkid wrote: »
    A small minority of men and women just having lots of sex, the key is to be desirable, do things right in the bedroom and women talk, be a flop in the bedroom and women generally don't comment be a star and everyone will hear about. Good performance equals more opportunities.

Just remember:
    FSA research confirms that past investment performance provides no guide to future performance

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Library/Communication/PR/2000/107.shtml

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

In relationships that is the case sure. I think so far people have just been talking about meeting the opposite sex. Sex in relationships is a much different situation but interesting nonetheless to which sex holds the power of initiation. I would say it's 50/50 at that stage.

thebman wrote: »
    Just remember:
    FSA research confirms that past investment performance provides no guide to future performance

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Library/Communication/PR/2000/107.shtml

:pac:

Yeah but if things go bad you will get screwed anyway;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

You think it gets easier when you're not single?

% of times i get sex when I want it: maybe about 50%
    % of times the Missus gets it when she wants it: One-fcuking-hundred %

davyjose wrote: »
    You think it gets easier when you're not single?

% of times i get sex when I want it: maybe about 50%
    % of times the Missus gets it when she wants it: One-fcuking-hundred %

You should say no, more often ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Nico22 wrote: »
    You should say no more often ;)

You should say nomore , often ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I find as a guy that when women decide they want it they will get it, whether what they get is memorable for them is another thing. When and if a guy wants some it is more of a challenge. However it is not as hard for us fellas either as alot of male defeatists proclaim, dressing nice, smelling nice, being stylish and unique, talking the talk and getting to know the inside of a womans head also has alot to do with it, however the golden rule is just be yourself and be natural, don't overtry it and use a little reverse psychology also.

The last girl I slept with we went out on the town, I f'd off away from to another bar with some mates and left her with her gf, then we met up at the club, talked a little and left her to the masses, lines of desperate men hit on her throughout the night and she even snogged one of them close by me as I could feel her frustration with me growing.

End of the night I gave her and her gf a lift home (having sobriety increases our chances massively). Then she came into mine and after a coffee and some chit chat, I showed her to my guests room. (what sort of creep takes advantage when a girl is tipsy and tired plus anyway drunken sex = FAIL).

Next morning, she came down and I cooked her a nice breakfast and we really connected, and then as they say the fireworks began. Having a passionate Sunday afternoon beats the crap out of a 5 minute fumble on a Saturday night anyday.

Basically I think its a two way street and give a woman what she wants and she will reward you in return.
    Not really.
    Its more a case of give a woman what she wants and she'll decide she doesnt want to risk things so you end up a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I was at a party last night and all the single girls I knew at it hooked up with random blokes. I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone as I have just come out of a relationship but it seems to me like women seem to score an awful lot more than your average man? Any female friends i have always hook up with someone when they go out or go to parties. And when I shared flats with girls they would always be bringing home strange men, much more so than I would or any blokes I've lived with have done!
    It just seems to me like they have a lot more partners than most men these days? Am I right? Wrong? Bitter?

Edit: The fact that my ex went to a party last night and was probably getting tag teamed by midnight has nothing to do with this...

ARE U MALE OR FEMALE?

in my exp (im a girl btw) men dont care if uve a bloke or not- ive had the same chances both single and with someone. But i have a few single mates who latley have expressed that once they have said they are single men get v agressive with them.

Im in a couple for nearly 6 years and even have his name tattood on my arm- but latley to men that says "im bored and i want you"

seriously why dont i just wear a big sign saying "virgin" on my head!!!!!!!

ive had the same chances both single and with someone.

One type of guy will be with a gorl who is attached and another won't. It may seem like your have the same amount of chances when in actually fact you are dealing with much different class of men.
    But i have a few single mates who latley have expressed that once they have said they are single men get v agressive with them.

In what way agressive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

super-rush wrote: »
    I wouldn't. I'm very particular about women.

Breasts: Check
    Vagina: Check
    Pulse: hmm..who cares..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

One type of guy will be with a gorl who is attached and another won't. It may seem like your have the same amount of chances when in actually fact you are dealing with much different class of men.

In what way agressive?

as in the "you know you want me" (while pushing them against a wall) way

• Advertisement

Berkut wrote: »
    Breasts: Check
    Vagina: Check

I'll do both :D

as in the "you know you want me" (while pushing them against a wall) way

I see .. seems odd that she'd meet a lot of guys that would impose themselves like that. Maybe it's the type of place she's going to .. places like Copper Face Jacks etc and your just gonna meet a lot of drunk horny blokes.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i think carpet and lino gets laid the most, in fairness...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

men do try bless

I was out on saturday night in a club in limerick

At the end of the night i seen one rather desperate bloke approack a lady and after a brief chat went in for the kill.

The facepalm he received deserved a high five

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Good looks should do it but they don't. Come on, I have a ton of mates who get knocked back and insulted when they ask girls out. It's laughable the way girls on a Friday and Saturday night treat guys that just say 'Hello' to them.

I'm not single, but I go out with my gf and single friends quite a bit. I'm around single girls and guys all night and it's quite astonishing how cruel girls can be to guys.

You will hear a lot of women say ''The guys that come up to them are only out for one thing" and while that may be the case you could still give the benifit of the doubt for two minutes and see if maybe they wanna ask you out or something.

Women have no concept of how hard it us for guys to chat up women on a night out or the guts that it takes. Nine times out of ten you are are going to get blanked at best. I see guys at the weekend get treated like crap and insulted for showing the slightest interest in a girl.

The typical Friday or Saturday night in Dublin is girls having guys giving them attention from the moment they leave their home until the moment they return. You will see guys that I would say are 9/10 on looks trying to chat up women who are far far below that level.

Not all girls are like that but the vast majority are. They take male attention for granted like it's their God given right.

My gf's best friend last week had a guy come up to her and as he was just about to say 'Hello' to her she just turned her back to his face. You could see she may as well of slapped him for she made him feel.

I just smiled at him to kinda say 'Don't worry about it mate, she's pi**ed' or whatever but she wasn't. That's a 'move' that I have seen girls do quite a bit to guys actually. It has happened to myself quite a bit over the years also. Like saying 'Sorry I'm with someone' is too hard.

When it comes to attention from the opposite sex it is simply a woman's world.

dont tar all women with this brush , non irish women are not like this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sligobhoy

or else there's a handful of blokes banging all of them
    load of women riding a few fellas...

This is definitely a factor, a 'handful' and 'few' would be an exaggeration.

I was thinking about this a few days ago, I was batting a theory around in my head that perhaps there is a larger gender imbalance in the population that what we have been led to believe.

Not really.
    Its more a case of give a woman what she wants and she'll decide she doesnt want to risk things so you end up a friend.

I was more referring to pleasure in the bedroom than anything else!!! That usually results in me receiving a follow up text a few days later looking to hook up again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I see .. seems odd that she'd meet a lot of guys that would impose themselves like that. Maybe it's the type of place she's going to .. places like Copper Face Jacks etc and your just gonna meet a lot of drunk horny blokes.

Pretty much any pub TBH. Difference with Coppers is, most of the 'women' are like drunk horny blokes.

If you're playing the numbers game, then obviously its pretty much 50/50.

However, what you really should be asking is, 'is it easier for single women to hook up than single men?'

In which case I pose two scenario's:

Scenario 1.
    Man to woman: Fancy a shag?
    Woman: **slap**

Scenario 2.
    Woman to man: Fancy a shag?
    Man: **hump hump hump**

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

I find this topic amusing. See I've never really had a problem getting women for one simple reason-I never bother trying and I don't really care. If it happens it happens. If one comes along grand and usually if I am on a night out I will end up talking to some women at some stage, be it out in the smoking area or at a party after. I just talk normally without using any dopey chat-up nonsense and if I notice that the woman is interested then it usually happens naturally after that. It's not rocket science.

I don't even consider myself to be a looker, I'm not tall etc etc and I don't do anything out of the ordinary to impress a woman. I'm not even that confident ffs. But one thing I can say about myself is that I'm not desperate. I'm more of an observer on a night out and the smell of desperation off some guys is just hilarious. Some of these guys look like models but they still don't have a hope of scoring. Their lives revolve around scoring and they make it the focal point of their existence. They need it to boost their own self-esteem, to impress their mates and to exert power over women out of insecurity. It's a lose lose situation in the long run.

I don't really entertain women either. By that I mean if a woman isn't very nice (personality wise) and is talking shyte and boring me to death I will usually just leave her to it, ie she could be a stunner and have a couple of guys hanging off her and If I happen to be with that crowd of guys I usually just ignore the nonsense and begin to daydream. I find it depressing that some of these bints garner so much attention.

These days when I am out with my girlfriend I cringe when a guy comes over and uses some ridiculous chat-up line. Straight away I notice how redundant the whole facade is and it makes me feel a whole lot better about myself (a lot of these guys would be better looking than me).

I can safely say I have never used a chat-up line in my life and I've never had any problems in the scoring department. Don't get me wrong, I've went months without scoring-but that's because I didn't give a toss.

one thing I can say about myself is that I'm not desperate. I'm more of an observer on a night out and the smell of desperation off some guys is just hilarious.

I don't really entertain women either. By that I mean if a woman isn't very nice (personality wise) and is talking shyte and boring me to death I will usually just leave her to it, ie she could be a stunner and have a couple of guys hanging off her and If I happen to be with that crowd of guys I usually just ignore the nonsense and begin to daydream. I find it depressing that some of these bints garner so much attention.

These days when I am out with my girlfriend I cringe when a guy comes over and uses some ridiculous chat-up line. Straight away I notice how redundant the whole facade is and it makes me feel a whole lot better about myself (a lot of these guys would be better looking than me).

I can safely say I have never used a chat-up line in my life and I've never had any problems in the scoring department. Don't get me wrong, I've went months without scoring-but that's because I didn't give a toss.

You made a ton of good points there and I agree with them all. However, I don't think if a guy trys to dance with a girl or just says hello that he is desperate.

He may however be 'coming accross' as desperate.

When I was single I too noticed that when you didn't care if your were with someone or not, then that is exactly when some girl would be coming on to you.

If you go onto PI you will see threads were women are complaining that guys don't approach them - it's crazy.

Your approach is 'the bastard' approach really. The one we were told was a myth but turned out to be true and that is that women are attracted to guys who don't really care.

Man it's complicated :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Great tag by the way...:pac:

why shouldnt women be getting it....

I dont see what the problem is?

Its ok for men to sleep around? But not for women?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Quality wrote: »
    Great tag by the way...:pac:

why shouldnt women be getting it....

I dont see what the problem is?

yeah just noticed the tag, aaghh!! Don't need this imagery...
    No I'm not saying anyone's right or wrong I just think from my experience that all the women i know tend to have more partners than the guys I know, probably because it's on a plate for them whenever they want it

You made a ton of good points there and I agree with them all. However, I don't think if a guy trys to dance with a girl or just says hello that he is desperate.

He may however be 'coming accross' as desperate.

When I was single I too noticed that when you didn't care if your were with someone or not, then that is exactly when some girl would be coming on to you.

If you go onto PI you will see threads were women are complaining that guys don't approach them - it's crazy.

Your approach is 'the bastard' approach really. The one we were told was a myth but turned out to be true and that is that women are attracted to guys who don't really care.

Man it's complicated :o

I agree with you on a lot of points as well. I accept that Irish women can be moronic. In fact check out a post of mine from a few months ago on the topic of Irish women:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61750958&postcount=49

There is a huge male vs female problem in Ireland. By that I mean that segregation due to catholicism and other factors has led to both sexes being alienated from one another. Men are useless at interacting with women and the emergence of "girl power" and women's dominance has led to women becoming empowered albeit negatively in many instances. Men are now softer in the head and you see so many guys jumping through hoops for women who don't deserve the attention. It's a not a positive thing. Women are becoming stronger and men are becoming weaker. Nobody wants that. We need a balance.

And lastly I will say that I kind of agree with you about the whole "bastard" approach. I hate to label things but I suppose you could call me on it but I never use my personality as a ploy. It's not intentional. I really couldn't give two fcuks about chatting to women half the time. If I meet someone I like and I can talk to I will play no games. However, most women I meet I have nothing in common with so I just don't bother with the pretence.

Who said women shouldn't sleep around??

I have no issue with them shagging 24/7 if they want. Heck, I encourage if anything.

And lastly I will say that I kind of agree with you about the whole "bastard" approach. I hate to label things but I suppose you could call me on it but I never use my personality as a ploy. It's not intentional. I really couldn't give two fcuks about chatting to women half the time.

I understand what your saying.

The 'men jumping through hoops' call is bang on. You see it everywhere, especially in the media. Every second ad on the TV the male is a butt of a joke. It is the emasculation of man.

There is very little respect for men in today's society as far as I can see. The amount of times you will see female violence on men on TV is astounding. It's shown in a way also that glorifies it. It's almost shown in a postive fashion.

The crazy thing is. I think women are aware of this and allthough they must be liking the fact today's man is squirming and like putty in their hands they also want a man to be a man still.

So if these men that are bending over backwards to tell women what they think they want to hear is in order to get laid then they are sadly mistaken as ultimately women still want a man who knows what he wants and is willing to go and get it.

• Advertisement

The 'men jumping through hoops' call is bang on. You see it everywhere, especially in the media. Every second ad on the TV the male is a butt of a joke. It is the emasculation of man.

There is very little respect for men in today's society as far as I can see. The amount of times you will see female violence on men on TV is astounding. It's shown in a way also that glorifies it. It's almost shown in a postive fashion.

The crazy thing is. I think women are aware of this and allthough they must be liking the fact today's man is squirming and like putty in their hands they also want a man to be a man still.

So if these men that are bending over backwards to tell women what they think they want to hear is in order to get laid then they are sadly mistaken as ultimately women still want a man who knows what he wants and is willing to go and get it.

Yep. Sadly it's a women's world with the media calling the shots so it really is a case of the blind leading the blind and it's only going to get worse. I anticipated this a long time ago and dived for cover. Now I sit in my sordid little griefhole* and complain about it on an internet forum :pac:

*Alan Partridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Who said women shouldn't sleep around??

I have no issue with them shagging 24/7 if they want. Heck, I encourage if anything.

So sorry it took me so long to post back...

Took a walk outside to see if there was any men that I could randomly pick up to drag home and have sex with....

Took a walk outside to see if there was any men that I could randomly pick up to drag home and have sex with....

Give me your address and I'll have a dozen there within the hour ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

The problem men have with women, and women with men is this:
    • Women genuinely want to end up with nice guys, but...
    • Women like to be approached.
    • Shy, or nice men, men dont approach women. In fact many normal men dont approach women.
    • The nightclub is the worst area for anybody to approach anybody. Loud and noisy no conversation can be had except bollocks, and guys who speak bollocks are often loud and belligerent - well they have to be over the noise. The otherwise articulate guy is less articulate than the loud one in this scenario.
    • Women will play hard to get with any man. However this is offputting for the shyer man, but seen as par for the course for the aggressive guy. Just a hurdle to get over. I've seen guys being told to *fcuk** off getting with the same girl later.
    • Nevertheless a woman will feel insecure if not approached ( particularly if her friends have been, or she is going through a dry patch). So she will end up with a guy, but he has to persevere, or just go for it. That explains the talking to the girl but she ate the face of someone else syndrome - she wanted you to slap the gob on first, but you didnt.

WE could not produce a worse venue for meeting people than the loud club, or pub. Although the louder sexually agressive male would disagree.

( By the way if most women are getting laid more than most men, it is probably that some men are getting laid a hell of a lot more than the average male).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

asdasd wrote: »
    • Shy, or nice men, men dont approach women. In fact many normal men dont approach women.
    I call shenanigans on that one. shy or nice men? Just because one is shy it does not make one "nice". Indeed I would say Unless you have an actual social phobia an awful lot of so called shy men are just socially self indulgent and self centered. It's more about about how they think the world will think of them, not how they can add to the world. Word to the wise, most people don't care and most things are forgotten so don't sweat that one. If you are a good bloke as most are, then people will see that.

As for "nice" guys, many come across as socially inept and creepy to women and women are far more sensitive to this(and some can even exaggerate it and blow it out of proportion at times). Plus many nice guys are anything but. They want something but haven't the stones to be clear about what they want, instead hang around as "friends" hoping to get into the woman's pants. Very dishonest. The loud creep just coming out and saying "how about a shag" is a saddo, but at least he's an honest saddo.

Never mind the cocky saddos, a lot of "nice" guys can even resent other men having the stones to say hello and nicely flirt with a woman.

IMHO nice guy does not equal emotionally and socially stunted wallflower and the continued notion that it does, does no man any favours.

An actual nice man, is happy with himself, knows vaguely what he wants and tries his best to achieve that in his emotional life. He's as honest as possible. While rejection may affect him, even hurt him, he also realises at the back of his mind that these things happen and there are always other women out there, equally or more nice that won't. He seeks to improve himself for himself and helps others to acheive the same aim. That's a nice guy..
    ( By the way if most women are getting laid more than most men, it is probably that some men are getting laid a hell of a lot more than the average male).
    Yep I would agree there. Looking back some of my mates were going through a lot of women in their time of wild oat sowing, the rest were either with one woman after the other, or with no women. I've known a few guys who were virgins in their 30's and beyond, but I've not met a woman who was.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

As for "nice" guys, many come across as socially inept and creepy to women and women are far more sensitive to this(and some can even exaggerate it and blow it out of proportion at times). Plus many nice guys are anything but. They want something but haven't the stones to be clear about what they want, instead hang around as "friends" hoping to get into the woman's pants. Very dishonest. The loud creep just coming out and saying "how about a shag" is a saddo, but at least he's an honest saddo.

Never mind the cocky saddos, a lot of "nice" guys can even resent other men having the stones to say hello and nicely flirt with a woman.

The whole nicely flirt thing doesnt work in the nightclub, hence my point. I for instance - although I am past all this now - have never scored in a night club with women I didnt know, although I have with women I did know. Why? There isnt really that much of interest I can shout at a woman. I have scored with strangers at parties where conversations, actually real conversations can be had.

Ever read the guy who wrote the book about hitchhiking with a fridge around Ireland? English guy. He is funny in prose, and ( it seems) in real life. he scored on the trip as well, with a women he talked to in a hostel. In nightclubs he said his patter was useless. Thats what I mean.

My gut feeling is that normal guys tend not to approch women in clubs, not just "shy" guys. As for nice, the kind of guy you are talking about - the creepy one - is indeed out there. So lets just say that fairly normal guys can flounder in the night club.

I do agree that guys should ask a woman out, and if they dont, they cant complain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I was more referring to pleasure in the bedroom than anything else!!! That usually results in me receiving a follow up text a few days later looking to hook up again!
    And getting anywhere even close to that stage with a girl without ending up as a friend is what I was talking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

a small vocal minority of feminist idealogues dominate debate in the media , the silent majority of women feel presured into getting on message , i think your right in saying that many women would perfer if traditional roles were adhered to , thousands of years of gender role doesnt change in a generation or two , the media is rarely a true reflection of society as a whole

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

My theory is because women can get sex much more easily than men, this is why men are so much more obsessed with sex. You want what you can't have and men never know where their next shag is coming from.

On the other hand women could get sex any night they walked into a club, which is why we don't think about it as much. When you know it's always there if you want it, you don't obsess about it as much.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Maybe, yea that's part of it, but sex is pretty easy to get for both if standards are dropped anyway. Even if they're not, though I would agree for the average it is easier for women. Though I think that's cos many guys don't realise how easy it actually is to get. They're convinced for various reasons that if you'll pardon my french, "pussy" is rare. It really isn't when half the people you meet are in possession of one. It's one of the least rare commodities on the planet.

For me anyway I'm more discerning about other factors, even in a fling, because of that lack of rarity. I would say women can be as bad as men for this. Too many women end up in very bland, mundane or abusive relationships for the sake of having a boyfriend tm, just like too many men end up in bland, mundane or abusive relationships because they're getting laid.

Plus it depends on the woman and the man as individuals. Many men are obsessed about sex like you say because of the percieved rarity, rather than the real appreciation of it. Many women are very very sexual. They need physical intimacy, the whole works, but it's more part of their makeup, not expressed as a thing as such. In my experience, while I hear many a younger bloke or single bloke obsess about it, I have heard far more women in long termers complain of the lack of it than men in long termers.

So yep in my usual long winded fashion:p;) I agree with you.

asdasd yes I agree with you 100%. Nightclubs are for a certain approach alright. Apologies if I misread you completely, it's just that oft constant whine of the spineless "nice guy" types sometimes grates with me.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭enry

SV wrote: »
    Don't pretend you're one of them..

I don’t, at this stage I only have a vague recollection of what a naked woman looks like. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭enry

My theory is because women can get sex much more easily than men, this is why men are so much more obsessed with sex. You want what you can't have and men never know where their next shag is coming from.

On the other hand women could get sex any night they walked into a club, which is why we don't think about it as much. When you know it's always there if you want it, you don't obsess about it as much.

not all women can get sex every night they want it.

enry wrote: »
    not all women can get sex every night they want it.

Yes they can, I am always available :D

[quote=[Deleted User];62820196]Didnt read all post but basically, women are the selecters men are the selected. Its nature .. [/quote]

Not at all. 'Nature' is man comes out of cave and bops women over the head with bopping device and drags her back to his stone age dwellings.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone as I have just come out of a relationship

Are you really a bloke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

[quote=[Deleted User];62820259]Well theres that too, but even in a club for example when a bloke goes over to a woman, while it may look like hes making the first move, I would be nearly sure she has given him the eye from across the room etc and thats why he goes over to her, as in this particular woman. I.e. she has selected him......and being the obliging ape he toddles over....

*Im a bloke by the way - no offence calling yous apes lads.[/QUOTE]

Truth-speaker!
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

i have allways said this(that women are capable of having more sex then men by way of they control the hole)and when i was young i set about rectifying this one sided sex thing and done my best to balance the scales so as to speak.

god i woke up with some awfull yokes in my time but they were the only ones that would ride mad and they looked beautifull after giving the day on the raz the old beer goggles were great, i can remember running down the street in sydney one morning at 6o'clock before "lt" woke up still trying to get dressed after waking up with what can only be described as a horse with two arses

but try as i might i could never seem to even up the scales but after several close scares with std's and afew "beauties" wanting to get married i decided to hang up my truncheon. got serious got married had childern and wish i had stuck with trying to balance the scales

well thats my story:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Me.

/thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I'd much prefer to revisit my old faithful, friends with benefits, who I know, like and trust .

They are impossible to find. Are they even in feicing Ireland!

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    They are impossible to find. Are they even in feicing Ireland!

Ahem, cough .. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement