Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History revision books...please help

Options
  • 01-11-2009 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone know of any good history revision books. I have no books at all and I'm finding it very difficult at the mo! I have shortcuts to success but it's not much good tbh!

Thanks!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

u have no history books what so ever?

I thought ReviseWise is good for summarising it, but it's not perfect and leaves a lot out (naturally). It wouldn't get you an A, but it's good for getting your head around a topic before going in depth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

I use Less Stress More Success, and I think it's great for covering the main bits :)
    But why don't you have any books?
    I doubt any history revision book covers everything in depth so you need the actual books...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Thanks guys. Stupid me got a bit too enthusiastic after the LC last year...swore blind I wasn't going back to school....ha! It didn't work out too well obviously! :pac:

Advertisement