Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Off-Topic thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Meh, you're not old until you reach 42. :D:p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

janeybabe wrote: »
    Meh, you're not old until you reach 42. :D:p

I think you'll find that 42 is the prime of your life and hot young 20-somethings will throw themselves at you as evidence of this. :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Fair play Zaph, I must have been out the day the hawt ladies called around.
    Not that I'd know what to do with them anyway...

Zaph wrote: »
    throw themselves at you

I just noticed this. This actually didn't happen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Sure Janey, you keep telling yourself that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I agree tripping a person up with your crutches is sooooo not the same as them throwing themselves at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Damn your good.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

mmm... looks like 42 is the new 21 ! Now where the hell are those hot young 20-somethings hiding??? :D

I think we have a Cougar in our midst.:D.

Ha what's the male version of a cougar? (Or is cougar the male version?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sugar daddy or durt old man.

I like dirty old man. Especially the old bit. I shall use it often.

Sugar daddy just makes me want to eat cake.

"Sugar Daddy or chips?" Chips for me thanks !!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

And what is so special about Dublin 15 might I ask?

oh the people that live there... definitely....;)

LadyW wrote: »
    oh the people that live there... definitely....;)
    Delusions of granduer and all that. Get over yourselves :D

Maybe, but being deluded is so much more fun than facing reality :D

Well the people are the reason I drive from Cork to D15 every weekend so they must be doing something right. :D

janeybabe wrote: »
    Well the people are the reason I drive from Cork to D15 every weekend so they must be doing something right. :D
    Okay sell this to me. What is that the D15 crowd do exactly to make you travel up from Cork

Nothing really. I'm only after one of them. :p

• Advertisement

Okay sell this to me. What is that the D15 crowd do exactly to make you travel up from Cork

We're really really nice to Cork people.

(Esp. when we know they're going home on Sunday night!!)

Gaspode wrote: »
    We're really really nice to Cork people.

(Esp. when we know they're going home on Sunday night!!)
    Have a soft spot for the leesiders myself. Oops off topic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Have a soft spot for the leesiders myself. Oops off topic ;)

This is the off topic thread though :eek:

Oh yeah forgot that. :D

:mad: So, yet another monstrous black cloud from Dunsink today, probably a pile of tyres or electrical wire being stripped for copper. That's at least one a week since Christmas. Makes you wonder why you bother recycling or being green in any way - each of those fires they start up there creates more pollution than I can manage in a year!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Gaspode wrote: »
    :mad: So, yet another monstrous black cloud from Dunsink today

Volcano forum
    >

Try bringing 6 of them home from Light Nightclub on a Sunday night and burning tyres are the least of your worries.

But you cant say boo about them without people who have never had to deal with them calling you a bigot/racist.

Try cleaning their **** off your car seat at 3AM.

I'm not sorry I just wrote that.

I've only ever met one nice one, and even he asked me what would happen if he didn't pay the fare.

Delete where appropriate.

I was more venting about the environmental effects rather than the people who light the fires (lets face it, we dont know for certain who lit them).
    I was heading down the River Road towards Finglas yesterday evening and in the distance on the far side of the Tolka, I caught a glimpse of a van stopped by the river and someone appeared to be throwing something over the ditch onto the River bank. It was a very brief glimpse and not enough to identify anyone or to be certain they were fly tipping, but enough that I could see the bank was already strewn with piles of litter so I suspect they were.
    That stuff just pees me off.

Maybe I'll draft a proper post and take it to the R&R forum, get it off my chest!

that time of year again.

Rathborne in the background on the left.

picture.php?albumid=56&pictureid=6624

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭icywind1980

Hi all, I recently moved to Dublin 15 and thought I'd just say hi. (Also posted a message in the newbie section too.)

Advertisement