Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help, transcripts

Options
  • 01-11-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

hi everyone,

i am applying to post graduate courses, but they all require a copy of my exam transcript. I looked up ucd.com and nearly had a heart attack when it said it can take 14 days! any one know if it usually does take this long?

also some of the applications want a copy of my degree certificate, im not quite sure what this is. i havnt graduated yet (i did arts!!) so is it just a copy of the cert i receive in graduation??

thanks guys :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You can get a cert from the sis web i think, if your in Dublin go into the admin building and you'll get them on the spot. I needed them in September and got them in about 5 days.

Advertisement