Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding legal action possibility

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Read my post again please rrpc.... Perhaps I am a member and perhaps not,
    Perhaps not would be the correct answer :rolleyes:
    Sikamick, are you disturbed by the number of shooters who have no connection with a club/organisation or by those who are bewildered by the new licensing system? By the way, I tick both those boxes, but prefer to be referenced as a "hunter" rather than a "shooter".
    :D
    that's not my point rrpc, as I did actually say though, not everyone with a gun may be represented by a club, association etc etc.
    I didn't disagree with your point about unrepresented shooters. I took you up on the badmouthing of our clubs and associations when by your own admission you're not a member of any.
    How do you define my "no experience" of clubs etc please? This "nit picking" is unhealthy methinks, shouldn't we stick together? :rolleyes:
    By your own words. You're one to talk about nit-picking. You slag off clubs and associations, yet you've benefitted from all the information and advice they've produced and posted here and now you're looking for funding for a court case without ever contributing to the community?

That's why I asked if you were a farmer :rolleyes:

But question answered anyway :D:D:D
    Can't really use my 12g in and around the farmyard to control ground and air vermin and my .223 is definately out of the question. Was thinking one of the old "pellet guns" we had as chaps would possible help sort the problem. Any advise please?
    It's almost a caricature: Who'll fund a court case for me?, what about Europe.....?

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

HA Ha HA ha rrpc, seems you didn't even read my OP was a question!! Tch Tch.... pay attention!

This isn't about the individual be it the person or the gun or even the individual club, association etc. etc. each with their own specific patch to protect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

HA Ha HA ha rrpc, seems you didn't even read my OP was a question!! Tch Tch.... pay attention!

This isn't about the individual be it the person or the gun or even the individual club, association etc. etc. each with their own specific patch to protect.
    That doesn't even remotely make sense. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

rrpc wrote: »

It's almost a caricature: Who'll fund a court case for me?, what about Europe.....?

Wrong again Mr. rrpc. I don't personally need a court case as I'm sorted, plenty of suitable guns (tools!) and plenty of land for shooting, streams, ponds and rivers also.

Your assumption is wrong.

Perhaps there's a European organisation which may be in a suitable position to provide independent assistance and advise to the Irish situation?

Advertisement