Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whos going to buy this nude charity calendar thing the SU is making?

Options
  • 01-11-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Whats the general consensus?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

Only if Redmond is in it *drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

First I've heard of this. They need any more models? :v

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

First I've heard of this. They need any more models? :v

There is an opening for a Mr. Shrivelled December if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Ah, I'm afraid I may not fit the requirements.

Maybe if there was a Meaty March, or Stout September...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

There is an opening for a Mr. Shrivelled December if you're interested

I probably won't make the grade :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thats fucking disgusting. Even as a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

couldn't care less about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

What charity is it for? If it's for one I'd like to support then yeah I will. Not going to my apathy towards the SU get in the way of raising money for a worthy charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Can't we just raise a seperate pot of money for them not to make it? I'm sure they'd raise more money that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Sounds like that idea was though up after one day too many getting distracted sitting in the library. The rule of study in the library is that the more important the exam/essay etc, the hotter the girls tend to be. Maximum distraction!

Though if it is SU people, I would pay good money for it NOT to be made!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Sounds like that idea was though up after one day too many getting distracted sitting in the library.

I'd say it wasn't their idea.

UCC and TCD have both already done the exact same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

AFAIK It's both SU, Soc and randomers. Some pretty hot randomers.

Dunno how they are gonna make a profit on it after spending money on a photographer etc.

Make a Gamesoc, Netsoc, Mathsoc, Sci-fi Soc etc. Calendar It'll sell millions!

Perhaps its in aid of these guys

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

Grimes wrote: »
    Perhaps its in aid of these guys

I only watched that episode yesterday, pure genius, and then I heard about this I couldn't have thought of a better cause myself, ah the bosseyed.

Gaeldor68 wrote: »
    I only watched that episode yesterday, pure genius, and then I heard about this I couldn't have thought of a better cause myself, ah the bosseyed.

You should join Bosseyedsoc. Back on topic however unless there are some fat chicks in this calender I can see the PC brigade getting very uptight. My 2 cents, get you bra off and get in the calender! :o:p

Id be the photographer but at the risk of having to look at Paul and Gary's wangs and not a female looker in the SU ill have to pass

Grimes wrote: »
    You should join Bosseyedsoc. Back on topic however unless there are some fat chicks in this calender I can see the PC brigade getting very uptight. My 2 cents, get you bra off and get in the calender! :o:p

Id be the photographer but at the risk of having to look at Paul and Gary's wangs and not a female looker in the SU ill have to pass

I now have a visual image of some shady guy in a trench coat standing in the corner with his hands out of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

You could get them to pose like the guys with the balloons. "touch each other in a celebratory way"

Surely the fact that it's a nude calender means that although people will buy it they won't really have a use for it cos to be honest you don't want people coming into your gaff and either seeing a slong or some horrible looking one naked on your wall. What about lingerie? bit more acceptable maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

You could get them to pose like the guys with the balloons. "touch each other in a celebratory way"

Surely the fact that it's a nude calender means that although people will buy it they won't really have a use for it cos to be honest you don't want people coming into your gaff and either seeing a slong or some horrible looking one naked on your wall. What about lingerie? bit more acceptable maybe.

I presume there will be conveniently placed objects. They're not making an edition of playboy/girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

For some reason I cannot get the image of Scottie Ahern and Paddy Ryan touching each other in a celebratory way.

:shudders:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

TDOie wrote: »
    Make a Gamesoc, Netsoc, Mathsoc, Sci-fi Soc etc. Calendar It'll sell millions!

In my experience, while gamer/nerd girls tend to be a minority, they do tend to be rather hot.

And infinitely more likely to wear corsets.

Mmmm... Corsets...

Raphael wrote: »
    In my experience, while gamer/nerd girls tend to be a minority, they do tend to be rather hot.

And infinitely more likely to wear corsets.

Mmmm... Corsets...

I wasnt so much hinting that the quality was less, more so the quantity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

ehmmmmmmmm....

I'll pass thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

What about lingerie? bit more acceptable maybe.
    Not on redmond lol

As for the female influence in su.. eh... ewww :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

gubbie wrote: »
    I'd say it wasn't their idea.

UCC and TCD have both already done the exact same thing.

I was joking at how many lads in the library might have thought of going a UCD calendar. I know they didn't come up with the idea themselves. That would have meant independent thought and to have ignored the plethora of student calendars produced around the world. Yes there are that many it officially a plethora!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

WeeBushy wrote: »
    I presume there will be conveniently placed objects. They're not making an edition of playboy/girl.

This, I seriously doubt it will show anything

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I was joking at how many lads in the library might have thought of going a UCD calendar.

See,when I read this I thought of a nude calendar with librocop in it.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

See,when I read this I thought of a nude calendar with librocop in it.

:eek:

There's a visual image I could have done without. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Still havent come across Librocop and what i mean by that is i havent has a run in with him. Whats he look like?

Advertisement