Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whos going to buy this nude charity calendar thing the SU is making?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Still havent come across Librocop and what i mean by that is i havent has a run in with him. Whats he look like?

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=454372294

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Arpa

you don't find librocop, he finds you. You'll know him when you see him, believe me. Anyway think theres a thread for librocop. Back to the calendar, all's good as long as Ugg boots are prohibited. Nothing worse than some cute little n'ked hunny wearing those monstrosities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Arpa wrote: »
    you don't find librocop, he finds you. You'll know him when you see him, believe me. Anyway think theres a thread for librocop. Back to the calendar, all's good as long as Ugg boots are prohibited. Nothing worse than some cute little n'ked hunny wearing those monstrosities.

Agreed, looks like they skinned someones pets and stuck their feet in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

The calendar is in aid of the Irish Cancer Society. Or at least, it will be if it's ever made. I have my doubts.

Advertisement