Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Muckwarrior A Worthy Champion

• 01-11-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering if people think that Muckwarrior deserved to win this years comp, or weather he got lucky with good cars :p

Totally joking. Couldn't resist

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I'm not sure tbh.

If he had led from the start then I could consider him worthy but sneaking in right at the end like that is just plain lucky in my book. That and the fact that the questions clearly suited his answering style makes me question whether he deserves the title.

Nice one Goth - Muckwarrior you deserved it, well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

If he had led from the start then I could consider him worthy but sneaking in right at the end like that is just plain lucky in my book.

I did it Kimi style :)

I did it Kimi style :)

lol - I just said that on the other thread :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

A worthy champion? Well, some people might have queried why the big-points race winners question was structured some weeks - almsot random at times. Does Muck have a secret deal with the mods for preferential treatment? Is there any credence he has something on the question makers from years back?

Does Muck have a secret deal with the mods for preferential treatment? Is there any credence he has something on the question makers from years back?

Pics or it never happened ;)

• Advertisement

We've heard denials before from both parties, but let's not forget that Max and Jean made similar denials in 2004, and we all know where that led. Will it take another breakaway threat in this forum to expose the truth?

We've heard denials before from both parties, but let's not forget that Max and Jean made similar denials in 2004, and we all know where that led. Will it take another breakaway threat in this forum to expose the truth?

Who is making that threat, you? Well go ahead Slutmonkey, make your own forum if that's what you want to do but you know it will never have the prestige and history of the official B.IE Motorsport forum.

The fans will follow the best posters, the best topics and the best value for money. I'm not aware of any specific negotiations, but at the same time I'm not willing to comment on speculation. The ball's in Bernie's court, and at the end of the day I go home.

The fans will follow the best posters, the best topics and the best value for money. I'm not aware of any specific negotiations, but at the same time I'm not willing to comment on speculation. The ball's in Bernie's court, and at the end of the day I go home.

I wanted to avoid having this debate in public but since it is now out in the open, if leave or encourage any other poster to leave said forum I'll have you up before a Judge quicker than you can hit the 'reply' button.

Well the debate may have become public, but the discussion behind the scenes has been going on for a long time. While we're all very appreciative of the steps Mods have taken in the form of safety by controlling certain trolls, the credibility of the messageboard hangs in the balance here. We've got a stable set of regulations for next year but we've given up on the North American market altogether, and that needs to be addressed. The Big names of the board are looking for a new agreement for next year, and they'll walk away if they have to, but that doesn't mean the rumours of them pulling out of the board due to pressure from the missus to stop wasting precious time resources on it is true.

• Advertisement

Now that I'm champion I demand more (some) money or I'll join a different forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

Yeah. I hear Vectra is seeting up a rivel "Trolling Championship "

Now that I'm champion I demand more (some) money or I'll join a different forum!

You're too long in the tooth, and the current setup offers you your best chance of a good result last year. Unless the breakaway happens, then you've got too much to lose by switching teams at this late stage. The playmakers have more of what you need than you do of what they need, so it's a dangerous game to play.

thegoth wrote: »
    Yeah. I hear Vectra is seeting up a rivel "Trolling Championship "

With Kimi Raikonnen and 19 clones of Kimi Raikonnen, so that he can justifiably turn every thread into an argument about how kimi raikonnen is so much better than everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

Oh No. Imagine the arguments over which Kimi clone is fastest. I think it would wreck his head. He'd have to pick a favorite Kimi, and like 18 Kimi's slightly less

Advertisement