Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Headphones

Options
  • 01-11-2009 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

I have a pair of Motorola Ht820 Headphones which I bought a couple of years ago but never really used. Tried them today with my Nokia E51 phone, and while they pair ok, the music coming through them is just stop start.

Do I need to do something else to get them working properly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

Try updating the phone's firmware - type *#0000# into the phone to find out. I've the E51 as well with 300.34.56 firmware (to get that particular version took some tweaking of the phone's EMEI, bold!) and I've found bluetooth to be flawless. Download Nokia's NSU program and let it find the update if available (depends where you bought the phone...here, ebay, etc?) (There is a newer firmware (400.34.011) but there's some reported issues with the WiFi so I'm not chancing it)

If you do do a update, back up everything independent of Nokia's backup\restore facility in the PC Suite, esp. tracks and data

hope that's of some use

btw, the reason i found your post is that I'm looking for a Bluetooth headphone set in the sub75 yoyo price bracket so if you get it to work for you post back and let me know where you got them! thanks

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement