Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway dressmaker

Options
  • 02-11-2009 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Can anyone recommend a good dressmaker in the city than can adjust the style of a dress? Not Mary Forde in Corbettcourt; been there....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Clinque

I've got somethings altered by the dressmaker in the costume shop (don't know the name) across the road from Sally Longs and have never had a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Clinque wrote: »
    I've got somethings altered by the dressmaker in the costume shop (don't know the name) across the road from Sally Longs and have never had a problem
    I've had good things done there too.

There's also a woman called Olga (I think) fairly newly set up in Lower Abbeygate St, near Book Exchange: I haven't used her personally, but was impressed by the amount of industry she showed - was working in the shop from the day she took on the lease, even though most of the fitout was still to be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 solas05

I've used a new place on sea Road across from the jesuit School up from the crane bar place is painted yellow " Aggithas" or something like that i got a couple of tricky alterations done and very happy with the results. Not dresses but while in there i did see them working on them. Nice people and reasonable price . The place is painted bright Yellow

Regards

Advertisement