Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RSL Error message

• 02-11-2009 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭

1. A website I access regularly is now showing the message "RSL Error Message 1 of 2" and further down on the screen "error #2046". I have tried accessing it on other browsers; I have wiped my temporary internet files and cookies; I have switched off and on my modem; I have used CC Cleaner to clean the Registry but the message still appears when I try to access the website. Is there any simple way to cure this problem?
    2. At the same time when I log on to my Hotmail account I get a security warning that "There is a problem with this websites security certificate" and the tab reads "Certificate error: navigation blocked". Unlike the other website which I can't now get through to I can access my email account if I click on "Continue to this website (not recommended)"
    3. The problems may not be connected but both appeared at the same time. The only unusual thing that happened to my computer is that it was closed down unexpectedly when the electricity went off a few days ago.
    4. All advice welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Aeneas

Just after sending the above message I noticed that the time on my computer screen was wrong. I checked and found that the date had reverted to 2004 and the time was out by an hour. So I guess that this may have been caused by the electricity outage. I fixed the time and date using the "Internet Tab" on the "Date and Time Properties Box" and the two problems appear to have been solved.

Advertisement