Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone and money off at gamestop I lost the friggin message

• 02-11-2009 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I got some message on my phone off vodafone about an address you can go to on their website that lets you get money off games at gamestop.
    After reading the message I unfortunately forgot and must have accidentally deleted it because it is not on my phone anymore.

I was wondering if anyone on vodafone got the same message and if so could you post the web address for it up here or if that's not allowed could you send me a private message with the address?

I'd like to give it a try as getting money off games is always a good thing as you know.

Never mind I just remembered it wasn't a text message it was a Vodafone advertisement from when you press *174# to check your credit.
    I still can't remember the web address but its probably a load of bull anyway.
    I'm going to just forget about it.

Advertisement