Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland V France 2004

• 02-11-2009 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could find footage of this match? footage of the home match as well. thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Liam Brady?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭briany

Well of course there are snippets of the match up on youtube, mostly Henry's goal though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

richie_os wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone knows where i could find footage of this match? footage of the home match as well. thanks

You could try RTE archives, I presume they televised the match?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Ireland v France was the home match, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

If it helps your search, after the home match they screened Des Bishops tv show......never ever in my hole life have i actually wanted to punch a tv so much! The game was a sickener, then that!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭richie_os

fullstop wrote: »
    Ireland v France was the home match, no?

Thread title 'ireland v france 2004' that was the away match. I could have put france first but im asking a question, not arranging a fixture list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

Neil3030 wrote: »
    You could try RTE archives, I presume they televised the match?

They don't allow private parties to purchase any sporting events in the archives.

Thread title 'ireland v france 2004' that was the away match. I could have put france first but im asking a question, not arranging a fixture list.

Yeah technically it was France v Ireland. Very confusing for the reader.

Yeah technically it was France v Ireland. Very confusing for the reader.

How is it confusing for the reader when i clearly mentioned BOTH matches. It'd be a bit hard to get mixed up when i asked for 2 out of 2 matches. Its people like you that make me not bother posting on these boards.

How is it confusing for the reader when i clearly mentioned BOTH matches. It'd be a bit hard to get mixed up when i asked for 2 out of 2 matches. Its people like you that make me not bother posting on these boards.

It's just that the first post contradicted the title, which stated that it was the home match you were looking for, whereas the post suggested it was primarily the away match you were interested in.

Don't mean to be pedantic, I'm just trying to help you become a better poster so you can get more enjoyment from boards.ie.

• Advertisement

It's just that the first post contradicted the title, which stated that it was the home match you were looking for, whereas the post suggested it was primarily the away match you were interested in.

Don't mean to be pedantic, I'm just trying to help you become a better poster so you can get more enjoyment from boards.ie.

Ireland V France 2004 (note the year)
    Has anyone got footage of this match? (AWAY match) also the home match.

That makes perfect sense, you're just nitpicking. I've checked your posts in your statistics and you're a complete wind up merchant trying to catch people out for grammar mistakes etc, would you not rather contribute to the conversation? You're clearly intelligent enough to understand what i meant you're just looking for something to complain about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

It's posters like you that make me post more on boards, as it's easier to read. I, too, was confused at the two home matches? I actually assumed he meant the rugby, but that was away in France as well (France won 35-17)

It's posters like you that make me post more on boards, as it's easier to read. I, too, was confused at the two home matches? I actually assumed he meant the rugby, but that was away in France as well (France won 35-17)

Fair enough, obviously because i put ireland before france in the title im making things difficult for other posters. I'll be on my way so, thanks for the help btw lads.

Fair enough, obviously because i put ireland before france in the title im making things difficult for other posters. I'll be on my way so, thanks for the help btw lads.

No problem :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

aw dont be like that now /hugs/

aw dont be like that now /hugs/

Internet rambos. Brilliant.
    Look, i dont even use boards, i just wanted to see highlights of a match. From a team that were all meant to be fans of. And instead you two decided to be complete internet rambos because of a typing error i made, fairplay to ya's both, enjoy the playoffs

enjoy the playoffs

I will, I'll be in the Stade de France.....for the away leg. I'll take a video for you :)

Advertisement