Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok, i'm gonna' give it a try! Advice wanted

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

zuutroy wrote: »
    Click my sig, then thank me ;)

What's the story with RB at Everest ?

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

VIP scheme works about 20-25% up to 30% if you're a sicko grinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

Can u datamine or buy hhs for everest?

Whats the story with ipoker, are they changing their rake system to contributed?

Idleminer have a new Everest hand grabber, but I'd be dubious as to Everest's stance on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

jack90210 wrote: »
    Super thread guys. Can anyone PM me with the sites they are finding easier at SSNL?

Thanks in advance.
    Post it up here folks, just don't go offering RB deals. Generic discussions, such as average rates etc. are fine.

How does Everest compare to Stars and FT?? Both liquidity wise and standard.

• Advertisement

Standard up to 100nl is very soft and liquidity is good. Beyond that both go downhill and 400nl+ its the same standard as the other sites with poor liquidity, but there's no donks like Everest donks and there are some absolute monkeys with serious tanks that turn up once or twice a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

Whats cake like? They give reasonable RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

zuutroy wrote: »
    Standard up to 100nl is very soft and liquidity is good. Beyond that both go downhill and 400nl+ its the same standard as the other sites with poor liquidity, but there's no donks like Everest donks and there are some absolute monkeys with serious tanks that turn up once or twice a week.

Zuutroy have you been playing on everest lately? The games are not as good as they used to be! Also you didn't mention the sh1te software and customer support and very small player pool even at peak times. At off peak times there is lucky to be 10 tables of 100nl running. Stars and FT will always be safe bets with the number of games but table selection is a must. Anyone have any other ideas, as i am thinking about trying another site too. What about cool hand poker? Anyone playing there?

blainj2 wrote: »
    Zuutroy have you been playing on everest lately? The games are not as good as they used to be! Also you didn't mention the sh1te software and customer support and very small player pool even at peak times. At off peak times there is lucky to be 10 tables of 100nl running. Stars and FT will always be safe bets with the number of games but table selection is a must. Anyone have any other ideas, as i am thinking about trying another site too. What about cool hand poker? Anyone playing there?

no sharks or pros;)

The software is grand and very very stable. Just needs some getting used to. The liquidity is obviously poor during European daytime, but in the evening there's at least 15 tables with 30%+ vpip. For games up to 100nl at any time of the day or night the games are undeniably far far better than stars and FTP. How did I become the minister for everest!

Edit: I Always found the support good tbh, if you get a couple of levels up the VIP thing you get access to live chat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Whats cake like? They give reasonable RB.

I find it very soft, pretty certain they offer 30%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

I think it's worth saying here to be careful where you put your roll. Seemingly reputable sites and skins have gone belly-up so you need to research.

For iPoker, I'd only feel really secure with my money on big sites with some bottom to them: William Hill, Noble (owned by PartyGaming), Paddy, VC, Boyle's, maybe a couple of others. Don't mean to scare-monger, but it is something to consider.

Do you think I'd be able to try this with a laptop with a mouse. Havent used my comp in a while and now it's fcuked(riddled with viruses. Etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Do you think I'd be able to try this with a laptop with a mouse. Havent used my comp in a while and now it's fcuked(riddled with viruses. Etc)

[sigh] This thread was going so well.

Of course you can get started on your laptop.

Of course you can put a bit of time and early profit into fixing/upgrading your comp.

Of course you should reinvest a percentage into tools including IT equipment.
    [/sigh]

Grafter wrote: »
    [sigh] This thread was going so well.

Of course you can get started on your laptop.

Of course you can put a bit of time and early profit into fixing/upgrading your comp.

Of course you should reinvest a percentage into tools including IT equipment.
    [/sigh]

I was wondering b/c my comp monitor is huge and I assumed you prob needed a big monitor to try this. I dont usually play on my laptop so dont really know what its like for Mt'ing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I was wondering b/c my comp monitor is huge and I assumed you prob needed a big monitor to try this. I dont usually play on my laptop so dont really know what its like for Mt'ing

56792126.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

Someone once told me you could connect a computer monitor to a laptop. Maybe they were mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Has your laptop a VGA out? If so just plug your monitor in there. You will want to get a USB KB/Mouse to put in front of the large display too.

Advertisement