If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips DVP3360

Options
  • 02-11-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi,

I've just spotted a nice offer on richersounds.com on the DVD player Philips DVP3360 at 39.95£.

Do you have one available in the Philips shop?
    What price would I pay?

Thanks in advance,
    Roberto

p.s. the Panasonic plasma tv I bought from richersounds via John is amazing, thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭robnet77

... do you happen to have a "Yamaha YSP-800 82-Watt Digital Sound Projector" as well?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

robnet77 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just spotted a nice offer on richersounds.com on the DVD player Philips DVP3360 at 39.95£.

Do you have one available in the Philips shop?
    What price would I pay?

Thanks in advance,
    Roberto

p.s. the Panasonic plasma tv I bought from richersounds via John is amazing, thanks! :)

Robnet,

Thanks for that - the trip to the North went well over the weekend then I guess??

Yep that DVP3360 is a great price at £39.95 - I have not had any into stock in Richer Sounds yet but I can do the better spec DVP5980 at just £44.95 / €49.99 - this is from Richer Sounds so I cannot offer any further discount on this - alternatively I'll drop you a line when we get some of the 3360 into stock in Belfast.

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

hi,
    the 5980 will do for me, but when will it be available for collection?
    if within this week please order it at your earliest convenience, please.

Thanks,
    Roberto

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

robnet77 wrote: »
    hi,
    the 5980 will do for me, but when will it be available for collection?
    if within this week please order it at your earliest convenience, please.

Thanks,
    Roberto

Roberto,

Thanks for that,

I can have it sent directly to you at home if you like (no further charge)??

Keep me posted or if you prefer I'll have one reserved for collection,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Roberto,

Thanks for that,

I can have it sent directly to you at home if you like (no further charge)??

Keep me posted or if you prefer I'll have one reserved for collection,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

hey thanks for that, however if I can collect it at the Philips Shop it will be even better for me, for I need to feed my tv with something decent quickly :)

By the way, the trip to Belfast was ok, there was no traffic probably because of the Halloween celebrations, and on my way back home I even had time to pick up some nice Italian wine in Newry, at UK prices... :)

Just advise me when I can show up at the shop and I'll get there, although only from 6pm on for this week.

Ah, when you have time please see if you can source the soundbar above somewhere... Yamaha YSP-800 82-Watt Digital Sound Projector

thanks again, much appreciated

Roberto

• Advertisement

hey any news about the DVD player?

please let me know if and when I can collect it at the Philips Shop, thanks!

hey I've just read that the model 5980 is not USB 2.0 capable, only compatible, whereas in most reviews the 3360 is said to be 2.0 capable, so that wouldn't make the former higher spec than the latter...

could you clarify this please?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.