Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wax regrowth

• 02-11-2009 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

hi all, ust wondering if we've any beauticians on here or someone who's been gettin waxing for a while. ive been gettin my legs done for a year and a half and i can get a good month out of them. but ive only been gettin my underarms done for 6 months and the hair is growing back very fast so was wondering what i should do - after 2 and a half weeks ive enough hair to get it waxed but im thinkin longterm - would i be better to leave it a little longer, im basically trying to get as long as i can between waxes so the question is:

would i be better gettin waxed as soon as the hair is long enough, or if i can bear it should i leave it as long as possible to hopefully sometime soon maxamize time before regrowth? thanks for readin x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

It's is a pain when that happens, hence I wouldn't be without the epilator. Less than a min underarms done & I don't even feel it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

yeah but would i be better in the long run to let the hair grow for a month or so or get it waxed as soon as it;s long enough, to get longer between waxes iykwim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Well as you said yourself you'd like to get longer between waxes then if you can bear it growing until your next appointment it's pretty much all you can do until the regrowth time slows down... if it does.

Or you can wax it yourself or invest in an epliator and use either on the under arms before your next apointment. Not a fan of wax strips, Nair make a no strips wax that sets and you pull it off, I think it's brilliant, cos I have the same prob underarm hair growth is very fast, it thinned out but never slowed down in the growth speed.

Advertisement