Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is better?

Options
  • 02-11-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I have two questions.

First - I want to get Gunnar some sort of a travel crate for showing him. Travelling to the shows he will be in the boot with the car guard as any crate he needs now is too big to fit into anything short of a van!!
    So for easiness I was thinking a travel crate.
    Which do you guys think is better this or this one?
    I like the second one as it's easy to fold up and bring anywhere but I dunno if it's all too practical?

Secondly - does anyone have experience ordering with zooplus? If I ordered today would I have it by Friday do ye think?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Jen, id go for the 2nd one as they are more practical for the shows.

But wait and have a look at the shows as there is usually a stand there that sells them and they might be cheaper than ordering online.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Thanks Andrea :)

It's beginning to be borderline cruel having him in the crate he has now he can barley stand up in it!! So I need the crate for the show on Sunday or at the very latest the one Sunday week in Dublin.

They don't have stands at the open shows do they?

What size do you have for cooper is it the large or the extra large? I'm trying to gauge which one to order for himself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Jen i dont use my crate at the shows as i have my van and its caged at the back so i can leave the back door open for him but hes still locked in.

I have a fairly big crate anyway if i ever do need one for him. Its one of the metal ones.
    Id nearly go a size bigger as you want them to be comfy enough esp if they are going to be in it all day at the show.

No, they dont have stands at the open shows. The price for those crates online are actually very reasonable.

Advertisement