Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manufacturing companies in Galway

Options
  • 02-11-2009 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what manufacturing companies there are in Galway and surrounding area?
    I guess Boston is the first that comes to mind, but I'm sure there's more.
    I'm specifically after metalworks companies, but interested to hear about all.

TIA,
    HD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Medtronic
    Celesticia
    BMR
    Penn Engineering (I think this may be metal related)
    etc etc

Theres tonnes to be honest:
    Good place to start looking is in the industrial estate directories:
    http://www.galway.net/directory/locality-list.jsp?code=galway.galwaycity.parkmore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

HarryD wrote: »
    Anyone know what manufacturing companies there are in Galway and surrounding area?
    I guess Boston is the first that comes to mind, but I'm sure there's more.
    I'm specifically after metalworks companies, but interested to hear about all.
    TIA,
    HD

Why ? (sorry im nosy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

C&F Group.
    C&F Tooling Ltd
    Cashla
    Athenry
    Co Galway,
    Ireland

Tel: +353 91 790868
    Fax: +353 91 790873

Email: enquiries@cftooling.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Thanks guys, it's for a friend who supplies metal components to industrial manufacturing companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

kippy wrote: »
    Medtronic

Good place to start looking is in the industrial estate directories:
    http://www.galway.net/directory/locality-list.jsp?code=galway.galwaycity.parkmore

Thats a very old link, Caradyne are mentioned in it.

Brivant Medical - Parkmore
    Caragh Precision - Parkmore

You will need to check the IDA & Udaras Websites for a recent list of manufacturing companies. There are a lot of small start up companies out there as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Thats a very old link, Caradyne are mentioned in it.

Brivant Medical - Parkmore
    Caragh Precision - Parkmore

You will need to check the IDA & Udaras Websites for a recent list of manufacturing companies. There are a lot of small start up companies out there as well
    To be honest, didnt check the age of the link but looking at the IDA and Udaras sites would probably, you would hope, have a more recent list.

Advertisement