Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Le Cat Noir Umbrella

Options
  • 02-11-2009 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just said I would chance it, but I dont suppose anyone came across a yellow Le Cat Noir umbrella in the Crane Lane Halloween nite...Put it down for 5 mins and twas gone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

That is almost undoubtedly part of some girls stolen trinkets collection now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh I know it is just so annoying that someone took it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

probably long gone however did you call the crane lane and ask them if it was handed in? or go there yourself and hunt around??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep I went straight back to have a look when I noticed I didnt have it, the manfriend knows someone alrite in there so he asked him to keep an eye out for it but Id say tis gone alrite...Haha god help the person I spot walking around town with it

Advertisement