Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Falls Road area shopping

• 02-11-2009 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey guys hoping you can give me some direction :

Heading up to Asda in Westwood and was wondering if there are any Newry type shopping centres nearby in the Falls Road area ?..something similar to the shops that can be found in the Quays shopping centre in Newry that has Semichem, Poundshop,Jack & Jones etc...

Thanks for your help ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

Rosielee wrote: »
    Hey guys hoping you can give me some direction :

Heading up to Asda in Westwood and was wondering if there are any Newry type shopping centres nearby in the Falls Road area ?..something similar to the shops that can be found in the Quays shopping centre in Newry that has Semichem, Poundshop,Jack & Jones etc...

Thanks for your help ;)

There are 3 in that area: Westwood Shopping centre (has Asda), the Kennedy Centre (has Sainsburys) and the Park Centre (has Dunnes and Iceland). Park Centre is best for the smaller shops like the Quays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Sainsburys petrol station at The Kennedy Centre are no longer accepting € for petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Rosielee

milly4ever wrote: »
    There are 3 in that area: Westwood Shopping centre (has Asda), the Kennedy Centre (has Sainsburys) and the Park Centre (has Dunnes and Iceland). Park Centre is best for the smaller shops like the Quays.

Thanks Milly..

Is the Park Centre far away...would you be able to give me some directions..Ive never been to Belfast before ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

Rosielee wrote: »
    Thanks Milly..

Is the Park Centre far away...would you be able to give me some directions..Ive never been to Belfast before ;)

http://www.theparkcentre.co.uk/location.html

If you zoom out on the map there you can see westwood. kennedy centre is beside westwood.

Good luck with the shopping!:)

Advertisement