Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100mbits for under €10 a month

Options
  • 02-11-2009 11:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

But ya gotta move to Honk Kong for it

http://www.telegeography.com/cu/article.php?article_id=30756&email=html
    Hong Kong Broadband Network (HKBN) has announced a new 100Mbps downlink broadband service priced at HKD99 (USD13) per month.

The company, which has offered a 100Mbps service for more than a year, has slashed the price as it seeks to boost its market share from around 16.8% at the end of June 2009. The new tariff – available to all 1.62 million households within the company’s coverage area – is for a 24-month contract. HKBN says it is in the process of expanding its next generation fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) network to reach an additional 400,000 homes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Not Hong Kong's Whampoa either? (3 Ireland here). Fibre, not Mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

Wow, and here I am feeling like a chump paying €15 a month for my 100/100 Mbps connection in Sweden... off to Honk Kong with me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Anyone know where I can get point to point links rated for about 10,000 miles?

Advertisement