Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% off at TOPSHOP!

• 02-11-2009 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi all, just wrote a quick blog and thought everyone here would like to know that Topshop are offering 20% off everything in all their stores, it's just for this week and started yesterday, ends saturday evening.

Last year they did 15% off and you could use your student card too but not sure if that's the case this year, be so cool if it is: 30% off! Hope someone can make use of it, I will :)

x Chupi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

That brings them within 10% of matching their UK/NI prices then! :mad:

But still, yay, better than nuffink, eh. Thanks Chupi.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Pixie001

I got an email about that - you can't use your student discount on top of the 20% discount :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yep it specifically says you cannot use a student card for an extra discount this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

chupi wrote: »
    Hi all, just wrote a quick blog and thought everyone here would like to know that Topshop are offering 20% off everything in all their stores, it's just for this week and started yesterday, ends saturday evening.

Last year they did 15% off and you could use your student card too but not sure if that's the case this year, be so cool if it is: 30% off! Hope someone can make use of it, I will :)

x Chupi
    Is it only in their stores or online as well? As I can't seem to find anything about it on their website.

Just wanted to clarify lol.:o

Thanks for sharing.

The offer is only available in their shops in the republic - offer is not available on line!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Aw fabulous :) Thanks OP!

Anyone know off the top of their head what time TopShop in St Stephens Green is open till? I quite fancy a mooch and they won't answer their phone to tell me :)

*edit* tis till 7 if anyone fancies a mooch themselves :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Pixie001 wrote: »
    The offer is only available in their shops in the republic - offer is not available on line!
    Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Great so glad I read this, gonna stock up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

aw that's crap about the extra student 10%, still at least it's something :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Noooo! Why must it be this week?! I get paid NEXT week! Damn you Topshop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

Novella wrote: »
    Noooo! Why must it be this week?! I get paid NEXT week! Damn you Topshop!
    What a cruel world :p

That's where credit cards come in handy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Pixie001 wrote: »
    That's where credit cards come in handy ;)

Hells no, made that mistake before! :rolleyes:

Advertisement