Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage door advise

• 02-11-2009 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I'm looking for a garage door that is 8ft wide and is both insulated and draft proof. Does this limit my choices to sectional garage doors or are there any up and over doors or roller shutter doors that meet these requirements?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 P Davis

there is a thermaroller door on the market it is fully automatic as standard the termaroll is made from twin wall aluminium between the aluminium core there is a polyurethane insulation there is 13 standerd colours and 7 woodgrain finishes if you need any more info i'll try and help as i fit these for a liveing

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

Are the thermaroller doors draft proof though? What seals are at the edges?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DohertyGDS

There is always the "made to measure" option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

DohertyGDS wrote: »
    There is always the "made to measure" option.

All roller doors are made to measure. OP, where are you based, I can PM you the number of someone who does them

Advertisement