Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional Exam Timetable

Options
  • 02-11-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Its that time of the year already people...Week 9 is upon us, and with the dreaded thoughts of exams looming large on the horizon, SAA upload the timetable to add extra pressure to us :(

It can be accessed here: http://www.timetable.ul.ie/examstudent.asp

I've only got 2 exams, and they have been left to the second week! Both are 9am starts too.
    Wednesday 16th Dec and Friday 18th Dec are my deadline dates...

So much for enjoying an extra few days off for Xmas!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

Just two myself as well. Thursday 17th Dec @ 4pm and Saturday 19th Dec @ 4pm. Terrible, terrible exam times. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I've got four, between Tuesday 8th and Friday 18th. Ooh, how I love exam time...but who doesn't?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'm going to a Prodigy concert in Dublin on the 18th and I've an exam at 9:00 the following morning.

Seems a shame to miss one of my first Christmas exams but meh, what can you do :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Sweet, not missing any Munster matches! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

Seachmall wrote: »
    I'm going to a Prodigy concert in Dublin on the 18th and I've an exam at 9:00 the following morning.

Seems a shame to miss one of my first Christmas exams but meh, what can you do :pac:.

Your not seriously actually planning to miss the exam are you? You do realise how much it costs to repeat next August?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

7th Dec Monday - Finance 16.00
    8th Dec Tuesday - Economics for Business 12.30
    9th Dec Wednesday - Principles of Risk Management 12.30
    10th Dec Thursday - Human Resource Management 16.00
    11th Dec Friday - Business Maths 12.30

Not that bad really.
    No early starts...although I think I would have prefered to have one of the easier subjects like Maths up first, just to get the ball rolling...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Gambra wrote: »
    Your not seriously actually planning to miss the exam are you? You do realise how much it costs to repeat next August?
    Exactly; you can repeat the exams, you can't repeat a once in a lifetime concert. Plus money is just money, the experience of being at a Prodigy concert is priceless and troll troll troll.

No, I'm not going to miss the exam. I might see if it's practical to make both but probably not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I am underwhelmed by my exam timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Celtic209

Monday and wednesday the first week and tues and wednesday the second week. What the hell am i supposed to do with a weeks break?

Oh and the 9am starts sucks too :(

Could be worse...Could be five exams :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Wed 9: Ireland in the World Economy @ 12:30 - thank god we have pretty much all of the previous week off cos my 21st is on the weekend 5/6 December

Sat 19: Applied Marketing @12:30 - I probably don't need 10 days to study for that one, would probably prefer if the two exams were the other way around and I'm gonna miss Portsmouth v Liverpool. Then again, I've only two exams so these are minor grievances.

All in all, quite satisfied. Feel sorry for 2nd yr Business tho having five exams in as many days, even if they have 2 weeks off before Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

around and I'm gonna miss Portsmouth v Liverpool.

Yeah, those relegation 6 pointers are usually great entertainment :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Wed 9: Ireland in the World Economy @ 12:30 - thank god we have pretty much all of the previous week off cos my 21st is on the weekend 5/6 December

Really not sure if I should be worried about this one or not? I mean, we kinda know what's coming up, it seems straightforward...I've been a bit apprehensive about this module all semester!

Advertisement