Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Gah can't open it. Damn you expired Microsoft Office 30 day trial..

Download and Install Open Office.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Stinicker wrote: »
    Download and Install Open Office.

That was what I was using to replace Office but it just opens it as an unclickable image like spreadsheet.

I guess I'll hear about it here

Rebelgirl, bought 50,000 shares. Bit low on cash at the moment

Any thoughts on the BAC One Eleven 500 and the L-188 Electra? Just Mercures is getting a bit boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

just starting out today gerryd airways :D any tips for a newbie?

started over (2/5/13), now going as gerways airways, spent a few euro on credits now have 1x b747-100, 2x b737-200, 1x 737-800, 2x atr 42-500 and 3x an-24rv. also have the option to buy cargo planes. stock value currently 0.89, hopefully climbing too, invest please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Airlingus any chance of a wet lease of a few A380,s? Our A350,s cant keep up with demand on our Australian routes!!

Griffair World Airways Update

HUB: London Heathrow

Fleet:
    A340-200 37
    A321-200 15
    BAe146 9
    A330-300 10
    A350-900R 5
    A330-200 4
    B737-800 Business 1
    A340-600 2

Stock Value:$30.08

NOTES:
    BAE146 Aircraft introduced to operate shorthaul routes In UK & IRL.
    Plans over next 48 hours, 2 new A350 and 2 new A330-300 for new routes to Australia/USA.

2i1i4q8.jpg
    Griffair
    Your Airline

Our sister airline Futura. Airlines is doing pretty well at the mo. Well worhy investing a few $$ in.

w8293c.jpg

• Advertisement

Invest In:

Griffair World Airlines
    Airlingus Airlines
    Futura. Airlines
    RebelAirCork Airways
    gerryd Airways
    Royal Sun Atlantic Airlines
    Ajax International Airways

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Airlingus any chance of a wet lease of a few A380,s? Our A350,s cant keep up with demand on our Australian routes!!

Wish I could just hand over the cash- I've 120 billion, yes, billion, in the bank........ Its taken me over 2 years- and I'm thinking of going for a complete Airbus fleet- dumping about 150 737-300s, and redesigning from the bottom up. I was using Johannesburg as a hub for a while- made my map look interesting

I've actually got 250 A380s- and over 5000 Pax points accumulated, not sure where to go from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Been playing this for just over 4 months, great little game.
    My airline, Scylla Air, has 160 A380s, 230 787-8s and 200 777s.
    Stocks at $1299 if youd like to invest :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Scylla wrote: »
    Been playing this for just over 4 months, great little game.
    My airline, Scylla Air, has 160 A380s, 230 787-8s and 200 777s.
    Stocks at $1299 if youd like to invest :D

I've over 900 billion in the bank and shares over 16,000 I'll divest some shares to help out you guys later on, it would would be cool if there was greater integration the way we'd like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭b318isp

I'm at $3.69 Trillion, 33rd place.

@smccarrick: Get cargo & seating and move to full business class, use 1000pax to delay maintenance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Razor44

Did a bit of investing there, good game this! onwards and upwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

12 billion in the red, haven't played it in a year.
    Over 300 A380's,no advertising, 800000 liters of fuel and no funds to purchase either.
    What are my options Boardsies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭b318isp

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    12 billion in the red, haven't played it in a year.
    Over 300 A380's,no advertising, 800000 liters of fuel and no funds to purchase either.
    What are my options Boardsies?

Sell any stock, sell some A380s to see if you can get going again.

If not, then a restart is needed.

b318isp wrote: »
    @smccarrick: Get cargo & seating and move to full business class, use 1000pax to delay maintenance.

Cargo is too annoying- I kept getting caught drug running etc, and gave up on it. I think I may ground all my flights, every single one, and restart from a new hub- something unusual, 500+ planes based in Connemara? Hmmmmmm

Go all Airbus, thats my plans eventully. Im going mad I restarted a few months back, would of been num 1!:mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Can't get into the game at all today - keeps coming up that my browser is blocking cookies, even though I've double checked things! Disaster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

is there an app for this for the fone?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Not android as far as I know, dont know about ios. Fixed my problem, have no idea how!

is there an app for this for the fone?

There is an Android App- it cost about 2 quid. Its broken at the moment though- there is a notice up about it on Facebook.

You can always abondon the app- and use a fully compliant browser- like Firefox on Android- which can and does run it (though its a bugger to do it, and I only ever use a Nexus 7, because of the screen size)

I tried it on google chrome on my S3, works a treat once I go to the desktop version of facebook. Its small, but will be great for me, can get on all the time now!!

Share price up to 1.20 atm, will probably have to wait until Monday to get new planes, I'd say yhe smallness would drive me up the walls trying to create new routes. I'm on my way to one airport to get a bus to another to get a plane home!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

b318isp wrote: »
    Sell any stock, sell some A380s to see if you can get going again.

If not, then a restart is needed.

Sold off over 60 A380's to get cashflow going again. Over 880,000 stock left if anyone is interested. Air Striker Airlines trading at €$860. Will stick at it for a while until I double your money:)

So cheap fuel is tomorrow at 11am?

EDIT S**T CHEAP FUEL NOW!!!! 15$

WOOHOO!! 999,999,999 Lbs feul!

9 minutes left for $15 fuel folks...

Crap, only got 33 million lbs then ran out of money, horrible timing!! And no aircraft to sell

I thought 15$ fuel was ment to be tomorrow, lucky I checked! $2400 now!

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Razor44

Arse!!!! i missed the cheap fuel.

Echo Zulu Air

Just started a week or two ago, 37c for stock, I know it's not big yet but any investment is appreciated :) 10c on the upside in the past 24 hours

Also, buying 10 BAC One Elevens and 5-10 Mercures on Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Anyone wanna invest in UpInTheAIr Airlines. Stock is 120

• Advertisement

Invest In:

Griffair World Airlines
    Airlingus Airlines
    Futura. Airlines
    RebelAirCork Airways
    gerryd Airways
    Royal Sun Atlantic Airlines