Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Does anyone know why my B738 which did 190 hours worth 300k more than a new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Razor44

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why my B738 which did 190 hours worth 300k more than a new one?

no idea! a glitch perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Sell it, buy another one, if it happens again keep selling them. Ching Ching!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

my progress this week :) gerways airways.... invest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

200000 bought:)

• Advertisement

Thanks guys for investing in Echo Zulu, prices are up 20c since yesterday to 56c now. It's a good start me thinks.

Bought 100k

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    200000 bought:)

BOUGHT 199998

Griffair World Airlines
    Futura. Airlines

Can someone explain advertising prices to me please?

Struggling to pay $2million a day at current price, does it change every hour like fuel prices? It seems less frequent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭Gerard93

my progress this week smile.png gerways airways.... invest

Bought 99999 ! Keep at it!!

Eirjet Airlines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭pawrick

New airline

Geronimooo Airways

Stock at 11 cent right now so quick easy profit to be made

• Advertisement

pawrick wrote: »
    New airline

Geronimooo Airways

Stock at 11 cent right now so quick easy profit to be made

Bough 199,998

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭franklyon

craggy island airlines are open for business, will be spending a lot of time on this, well twice a day anyway so invest now for some quick returns. :)

franklyon wrote: »
    craggy island airlines are open for business, will be spending a lot of time on this, well twice a day anyway so invest now for some quick returns. :)

Have been keeping an eye on your airline Frank. Have 199998 shares invested in you. Keep it up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Now that I can get this on my phone, expect huge rise in stock. Buying at least 10 DMs a day now, will invest in a few companies!

Missus due a baby any day now, so expansion will be put of the back burner for a bit. Ill try to launch flights whenever I can to keep the stock levels up. No new aircraft expected for the next two weeks at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭b318isp

Can someone explain advertising prices to me please?

Struggling to pay $2million a day at current price, does it change every hour like fuel prices? It seems less frequent

Yes it does. It is waste of funds until your airline is well established.

You should by the most expensive type for the longest period, for the cheapest price (~$700) if and when you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭2011abc

Great book for Airline Manager addicts .All the lowdown on planes/airlines/airports etc etc

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056684613

Missus due a baby any day now, so expansion will be put of the back burner for a bit. Ill try to launch flights whenever I can to keep the stock levels up. No new aircraft expected for the next two weeks at least.

And i thought I was bad launching planes out with herself in restaurants !!!You know she WILL leave you if she sees yer launching planes while shes in labour!More addictive than heroin Facebook Airline Manager !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

$400 fuel atm

Baby Boy, 8 Pound 6 ounces... All is well :).

Launching flights as often as I can, however expecting shares to rise on a daily basis.

Invest In :

Griffair World Airlines
    Futura. Airlines

• Advertisement

Congrats joe!!!

In 10 days my stock has gone from 99cents to $2.56 - hit my 200 DM's, next step is 200 DC-10-10, which will be a bit slower than building up my DM's. What I really love is the increase in PAX points you can get, before it was ages to build up points without buying them, but now its great. Once I get enough, I'll get the business sections going!

Thats a fair sized young fella!Congrats!My first girl was born 7 years ago today !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Gorteen

PADDYPLANE Airlines has just started business. This could be like Freddie Laker all over again...................... :D

Thanks all.. :).

A lot of 'behind the scenes' work been done at Griffair World Airlines today. All long haul aircraft will be converted to all business class, this will max profits per aircraft.

We have opened a new hub at San Francisco. 50 767-200ER aircraft will be joing the fleet over the next day, 15 have been delivered already and have entered service on trans atlantic routes to Europe.

Stocks are up to $ 46.29 and 129 aircraft are currently in our fleet.

Griffair World Airlines.

Meanwhile our sister airline Futura. Airlines is exceeding our expectations as shares rocket to $ 27.85 as the fleet hits 252 aircraft. If you want to turn your investments in to a real profit then this is the airline for you. 20 787 aircraft are expected to enter the fleet today.

When searching for futura. airlines on the stock market, do not forget the full stop after futura.

Gorteen wrote: »
    PADDYPLANE Airlines has just started business. This could be like Freddie Laker all over again...................... :D

Have invested. ;)

RebelAirCork saw an 11.5% increase in stock value today, now at $3.35. Will be buying 5 to 6 DC 10s a day, maybe more, so stock will rise significantly

Invest in Echo Zulu Air, stock price is $2.03, up from 35c this time last week.

Buying 6-10 DC10s a day.

By the way..any cheap fuel coming up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭Gerard93

By the way..any cheap fuel coming up?

$800 is the lowest its goin to go tonite, there is a $400 slot coming up tomorrow!

Seriously folks you can find charts easily to tell you when all the cheap fuel etc is available .Stockmarket isnt worth a curse to the person who you buy from ,and far less than just buying another plane to the purchaser ,why even bother?Theres a foolproof 'fast track' method which will have ye all with 600 A380s in 2-3 months ....
    Ok here we go again ...Sell your 737 .Buy Dassault Mercures .Put on longest possible (2 hour) routes with max advertising and cheap fuel .Keep buying more until you have 400-600 THis will take days not weeks especially if you launch as close to 24/7 as you can .Then move up to DCs(DC10-10 I think) and repeat, then Il76 then A380.Goddamit dont get me readdicted to this yoke!!!

• Advertisement

2011abc wrote: »
    Seriously folks you can find charts easily to tell you when all the cheap fuel etc is available .Stockmarket isnt worth a curse to the person who you buy from ,and far less than just buying another plane to the purchaser ,why even bother?Theres a foolproof 'fast track' method which will have ye all with 600 A380s in 2-3 months ....
    Ok here we go again ...Sell your 737 .Buy Dassault Mercures .Put on longest possible (2 hour) routes with max advertising and cheap fuel .Keep buying more until you have 400-600 THis will take days not weeks especially if you launch as close to 24/7 as you can .Then move up to DCs(DC10-10 I think) and repeat, then Il76 then A380.Goddamit dont get me readdicted to this yoke!!!

Thats the boring way though. Dont know about anyone else but Im just playing for fun, building up my airline with my hubs and planes I want to fly, not what some fast track guide is telling me to do. I have done that before, I agree it does build your airline up fast but its boring, hell I was even num 2 in the AM hall of fame.

Advertisement