Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I love the way in which you can build up pax points quickly, got 29 in one go a couple of times in the last few days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tutail

Got the IL86's, but they seem very fuel intensive. Is there a diffrent plane that you recommend that has the same or close to ROI?

Coyote wrote: »
    El Coyote Airline

Coyote’s guide to Airline Manager
    I started 12 days ago sold all the shares in my airline 10 days ago for 18p they are now worth €5.41
    I have 270mill in the bank and 150mill of fuel.I have not grown as
    fast as I could have as I was not online and did not bother to buy planes some days.

I will be posting up a spreadsheet I did up on day two; I would ask that it is not posted on other board.
    I did it up for myself and don’t mind sharing with boards.ie but would prefer it’s only there.

I have a different thought on how to grow your airline
    This will need you to be online 5 times a day about every 3 hours for 10min.

First the ROI (return on investment) is the most important thing
    It’s how long that plane will take to buy the same model, and how fast your airline can grow.

Starting out
    Day 1
    Sell the Boeing you get at the start and buy 25+ ATR 42-500
    Every time you launch your planes (every 3 hours or so) use the cash to buy more ATR 42-500 till you have about 100-150.
    It can take as little as 3 days to get 150 which will make profits of over 25mill a day after costs (crew/fuel/airport tax)
    Profit per day €25mill

Day 4
    Next buy 20+ Vicker Vanguard
    Every time you launch use the cash to buy more Vicker Vanguard till you have about 150. this can take as little as 3 days
    Profit per day €135mill

Day 8
    Start buying either the DC-10-10 or the II-86
    The DC-10-10 costs less but you’re spending time creating routes and will have to remove ATR 42-500 after you get to 400 planes.
    The II-86 is more profitable but costs more and your ROI will be longer but you will be making close to 170mill a day profit so
    you can buy about 16 on day one and 20 day two and day 4 24 more II-86
    Profit per day 280+mill

If you have questions about the spreadsheet I will try to help
    sheet one two and three are the same with diff planes setup
    sheet 4 has a list of all Airbus and Boeing planes and how good or bad they are for buying

If you liked this post please use the thank you button and leave a thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Is it down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

chocksaway wrote: »
    Is it down for anyone else?

tis

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Strange time for it to be down. Its normally down Mon/Wed/Fri AM.

• Advertisement

Yeah that's why I thought it was just me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

On the news popup it said there was some big updates coming soon, hopefully its that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

It's working for me again.

Was gone for about 5 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Cant get in to it at all., no morning departures for me today! Of to work I go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Up here again, cost me an arm and a leg to buy advertising though:mad:

Question; I bought the configuration achievemnet last week still can't figurre out how to geta business class plane:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    Up here again, cost me an arm and a leg to buy advertising though:mad:

Question; I bought the configuration achievemnet last week still can't figurre out how to geta business class plane:o

Yo have to do it plane by plane when they are home. Do it through the Hanger page.

b318isp wrote: »
    Yo have to do it plane by plane when they are home. Do it through the Hanger page.

So I modified a 737-700ER to 63 business seats, it's coming up as a modified plane nota business plane.
    Forgive the stupidity:o

So I modified a 737-700ER to 63 business seats, it's coming up as a modified plane nota business plane.
    Forgive the stupidity:o

When you launch the plane, it should list the business passengers. This will confirm the change. BTW just go to full business class on each plane.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Its always down around 7am, I'm normally on my way to work by train, and its frustrating that I can't get departures going.

fuel is at $15 for the next hour

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

chocksaway wrote: »
    fuel is at $15 for the next hour

Thankyou! Airlingus's 2.2 billion lbs tanks are now refilled (at a ridiculously low price!) This should keep me going for a few weeks!

fecking game is down again!

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Razor44

big updates coming for AM?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Amster Air has commenced operations!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Spent half a million dollars on fuel earlier, that should keep Pistola air in operations for another few weeks, hopefully.

• Advertisement

half a million passenger marked reached by Ajax International Airlines Today! B)

Bought 50 DC10s, converting them all to business class before putting them in service tonight. Stock is around the 19 dollar mark, so anyone wanting to make some quick cash, invest in RebelAirCork!

Converting the DC10s on my phone and putting them into service is a pain but at least it gives me something to do on my two hour journey back after training!

Game was down for me around 12ish as well, annoyed that I missed the cheap fuel!

Should be passing the 300 dollar mark tomorrow morning. Then its time for a massive overhaul of my fleet. Have been doing it bit by bit but now it's time to up the stakes

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Gerard93

I have just got the 500 Pax points with the following fleet:
    Dassault Mercure:130
    Il96-400: 10
    DC10-10: 70
    A380-800: 1
    A330-300: 2
    Is it a waste converting the DC 10's to business class ?? I am leaving the Dassault Mercure with Stanard seating and the IL 96 will convert the Airbus alright
    Should I start to sell off the DM's and the DC 10 and start focusing on bigger jets??
    Current bank Bal is $151,500,000 and 800,000,000 lbs fuel.

Comments, suggestions would be appreciated - Thanks!

Gerard93 wrote: »
    Is it a waste converting the DC 10's to business class ??

Look at the costs of doing so versus how long you might keep them. Usually a step up from the DC10-10 to something like the IL86 happens within a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Gerard93

Look at the costs of doing so versus how long you might keep them. Usually a step up from the DC10-10 to something like the IL86 happens within a few weeks.

Thanks for that a bit, reading a few other posts since and seems to think they are worth converting, which I might do and hold onto them. Do it in stages and let them fly away!!

fuel @50, just stocked up:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

fuel @50, just stocked up:D

It's not the same as $3 :( haha

Just stocked up though. Cheers for letting us know, I was about to go to bed :D

Boom! 1,097,854,489 Lbs in the tank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Ahhhhhh i aint seen cheap fuel in a week!

Advertisement