Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Falcons at NOS

• 02-11-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

is this the place to come to for punting tips on tomorrow morning's action?

anyone have a line on the 12 pt h'cap?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,032 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I thought it was 9 and for me its a game to stay well away from. If I were to have a bet on it which I won't it would probably be on the over. I'd expect this game to be very high scoring, great chance of it being over 60 points. But then again they might both be working hard on their secondarys and it might not happen.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭GEM_13

if ur gettin 12 on the h'cap,i would take the falcons.agrre with a high scoring game also

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭GEM_13

one big fir going 13 POINTS.its 10/11 over 54.5-nailed on i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

<
    Gambling forum that way lads

In fact you already have a post in there

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055727526

As for the game the Falcons are ranked 27th against the pass. And have given an average of 250 yds per game in the air. They are also ranked 21st against the run giving up an average of 150 yards per game. But the they have only given up an average of 19 points per game.

The saints have given up 216 yards in the air average per game and the only 92 on the ground. But have given up 21 points average per game.

With the Saints offense ranked 1st in points and yards in total per game average on Offense and the Falcons ranked 13th and 19th respectively this will either be a 3 score win for the saints or a fight to see whos defense gets on top first type battle in my opinion. I just cant see that Falcons defense holding strong against the Saints offensive barrage.

Its a dome and you got two high-powered QBs going up against each other and both with a decent bunch of receivers. And Matt Ryan has been at his best playing New Orleans in two previous meetings.

The Saints D gave up 27 and 34 points in their last two games. I know they made up for it at the end of the game last week but they are stilling giving up a lot of scores. Thats why I see a high scoring shootout and I'm not willing to call the winner. Of course the Saints have to be favourites but I just think this game could swing either way.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    I thought it was 9 and for me its a game to stay well away from. If I were to have a bet on it which I won't it would probably be on the over. I'd expect this game to be very high scoring, great chance of it being over 60 points. But then again they might both be working hard on their secondarys and it might not happen.:)
    Well called if I do say so myself:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well called if I do say so myself:cool:

good job sir.

i watched it, great game. however Saints were awarded a TD and the replay showed it not to be... SIK

the judges were clearly all over the under :)

Advertisement