Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Season 5 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

With all due respect, in the most unparliamentary language, fcuk you, Deputy Stagg Bayern Munich, fcuk you.’’

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

FutureGuy wrote: »
    With all due respect, in the most unparliamentary language, fcuk you, Deputy Stagg Bayern Munich, fcuk you.’’

I see your Bayern Munich and raise you AC Milan! :( I am fairly certain most of the milan squad is claiming a pension very very slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

joe123 wrote: »
    Ive caught up on a good few games the last few days. Only Villa, Seville (2) and chelsea left.

Corcaigh has his xbox sent off for repair so what will happen this game?

hopefully get it played. one lad oon the xbox forum said his turnaround was nine days which would make mine coming back on the 20th! tight but hopefully alright.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ive caught up on a good few games the last few days. Only Villa, Seville (2) and chelsea left.

Corcaigh has his xbox sent off for repair so what will happen this game?

If he gets it back in time you play the game, if he doesnt its void like any other games left unplayed at the end of the season.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Miralize aka Seaonog..i have sent you 3 messages this evening on xbox all when you were online playing FIFA. People have messaged you in your division to try organise league games yet you wont reply to them, I sent you a message about it along with 2 follow ups and you ignored them also. You are currently logged on boards.ie and xbox live so im not sure what the issue is that you cant reply.
    So you have till tomorrow evening 6pm to reply to me and explain why you are ignoring any messages sent to you, if I dont get one I will be assuming you are no longer taking part in the league.

• Advertisement

Im looking at the fixtures in the championship and a lot of people have played 15 games or less, ImSneeky, DeleMu, Bennycon.

You are expected to get your games played if you are going to participate in the league and not be wasting the time of those who organise it and those that participate. If a lot of these fixtures arent played by the end of the league we will have to have a look at the list of members and remove those that dont seem to be interested in playing their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Sorry for the delays in getting games played, I have pm sent to everyone. I will be around all this weekend usually after 9 if anyone has to play me.
    Send me a pm here or on XBL and I will respond.

Parawind wrote: »
    PS: Dufflecoatxbox i was looking at the table on the xbox and i think one of your results never got posted here, cause you have had an extra draw there for ages.

The tables on the xbox arent accurate due to replays and disconnects etc, use the league republic tables if you are checking results and standings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Axwell wrote: »
    The tables on the xbox arent accurate due to replays and disconnects etc, use the league republic tables if you are checking results and standings.

I realise that the xbox one isn't the accurate one, but the draws there don't match up with the league republics one. Since a draw was recorded on the xbox surely it must not have been a disconnect, since that would have to be a 3-0 win or loss, the result must not have been reported unless i am missing something.

My connection has been terrible the last 2 nights. I keep getting kicked out of 1 on 1 and clubs.

Ill leave the lads a message I'm due to play once the connection seems better.

EDIT: Anyone know when City is due back? Will he be back before the season ends?

• Advertisement

EDIT: Anyone know when City is due back? Will he be back before the season ends?

He said around the 23rd or 24th so he wont be back by the end of the season based on what he said.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

My connection has been terrible the last 2 nights. I keep getting kicked out of 1 on 1 and clubs.

Ill leave the lads a message I'm due to play once the connection seems better.

Ive sent ya a few messages over live a few times but either ur bro was on or no reply :P

We have two games to play so I sould be on tomorrow evening if your around!
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ive sent ya a few messages over live a few times but either ur bro was on or no reply :P

We have two games to play so I sould be on tomorrow evening if your around!

Yeah tell your bro or whoever is using your xbox to put on the privacy settings so he's not getting invites all the time!!

Anyone in the championship with remaining games against Seanog he is no longer in the league and has been removed as he cant be arsed to reply to any of the messages I have sent him on here or xbox regarding his fixtures and why he wont reply to people.

Imsneeky and DeleMu have also been sent messages regarding their lack of games and will get the same treatment if I dont hear from both of them soon.

If people arent going to play their games then please dont bother joining the league in the first place and wasting the time of those organising the main league and qualifying or that of those who take part and do play their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I should be online tomorrow night after 10 if anyone will be about.

Have matches in the Premiership against Liverpool, Athletico, Man Utd to get through. Have Man City also but I know Hokem is on holidays so I'll keep an eye on that situation and also Chelsea but not sure if Corcaigh's Xbox will be back in time.

NTL came to my house this morning and sorted out my connection so Ill be able to play league games again.

Have to play:
    Valencia X2
    Liverpool
    Man Utd
    AC Milan
    Man City (Holidays)
    Atletico Madrid

If you see me online tonight send me an invite.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Axwell wrote: »
    Anyone in the championship with remaining games against Seanog he is no longer in the league and has been removed as he cant be arsed to reply to any of the messages I have sent him on here or xbox regarding his fixtures and why he wont reply to people.

Imsneeky and DeleMu have also been sent messages regarding their lack of games and will get the same treatment if I dont hear from both of them soon.

If people arent going to play their games then please dont bother joining the league in the first place and wasting the time of those organising the main league and qualifying or that of those who take part and do play their games.

Thank goodness. Very annoying to wait around for someone to reply to your messages. :rolleyes:

good chance I'll be around by friday, seems as though my console is on its way back, looking like a new refurb as well. fingers crossed! C'Mon UPS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Ill be on for next bit if anyone can play their games against me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I didn't make it on last night in the end, but I'll definitely be on tonight after the United match.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Me and Mister Robanson have been unable to play our fixtures this season. It keeps reading "This game session is no longer available" when either of us join.

We've tried several times to get our outstanding fixtures played but it's becoming increasingly frustrating trying to play it.

What will we do about are games if we cannot succeed in getting them played by friday?

Me and Mister Robanson have been unable to play our fixtures this season. It keeps reading "This game session is no longer available" when either of us join.

We've tried several times to get our outstanding fixtures played but it's becoming increasingly frustrating trying to play it.

What will we do about are games if we cannot succeed in getting them played by friday?

Can you join a friendly with him??

I'll be on after the Utd match if anyone I have to play is around!

I'm online now for the night if anyone's around I have to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I had the same problem, nothing was working then I remembered last year if I went to my xbox settings and tested my connection and tried again it worked everytime. Worked here aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Can you join a friendly with him??

Nope. We cant join unranked, lobby or league matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Bayern Munich (Mister Robanson) , Athletico Madrid (Reganovski) and Arsenal (SeanMeisterSa) are most only outstanding games left.

Could those 3 lads throw us a pm here or on XBL and I'll get the game played asap.

My games with Real Madrid (RichieMUFC) X2, Juventus (Splender1) and Chelsea (Corcaigh09) I'm led to believe won't be played.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Bayern Munich (Mister Robanson) , Athletico Madrid (Reganovski) and Arsenal (SeanMeisterSa) are most only outstanding games left.

Could those 3 lads throw us a pm here or on XBL and I'll get the game played asap.

My games with Real Madrid (RichieMUFC) X2, Juventus (Splender1) and Chelsea (Corcaigh09) I'm led to believe won't be played.

my xbox is on its way back, should be back for friday and ill do my very best to be around that night. certainly wont be going out, thats for sure!!:P

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Arsenal (SeanMeisterSa)

Arsenal are not in the league anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'll be on in about half an hour to play you mark
    and I've only got Atletico & Chelsea left then(excluding inter).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement