Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 7 Discussion

Options
  • 02-11-2009 3:51pm

Kicking this off...

Did anyone hear Dr. Bill on Newstalk this morning saying that Breffney isn't actually as much a plank as he comes across as?

He also said that he (Bill) has has had to come across as tougher this year due to the contestants knowing how to play the game more in terms of standing up for themselves etc.

Also let us know who the pm's would be for tongiht are but some people here could consider that a spoiler so won't mention that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭GEM_13

bet its the way the show is being edited is making him look stupid.he could just be the type bill is looking for and may reach the final

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

I wouldn't consider it a spoiler, after all I think one of the PM's has been fairly obvious from just watching the tv adverts. Worried!!

I wouldn't consider it a spoiler, after all I think one of the PM's has been fairly obvious from just watching the tv adverts. Worried!!

well better to be safe as there are some people who have nothing better to do than get angry about people possibly releasing the colour of somebody's socks in advance of them getting the chance to see it themselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

glasso wrote: »
    well better to be safe as there are some people who have nothing better to do than get angry about people possibly releasing the colour of somebody's socks in advance of them getting the chance to see it themselves...

lol suppose so!!

Can't wait for my weekly fix!! I will NOT be a happy camper if Breffney is fired tonight, every week I watch in fear that he'll get the chop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 victor11

He's a legend - I think he'll go all the way

• Advertisement

victor11 wrote: »
    He's a legend - I think he'll go all the way

yeah Bill probably needs a big spanner for the garage in his Renault showroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Taken from tv3.ie

"Teams Cuchulainn and Platinum must create a new variant of the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar with an Irish twist and launch it at the Cadbury Annual Sales Conference. Find out whose creative abilities shine through and which team leave a bitter taste in Bill's mouth!"

Also a sneak peek of Ruth and Aoife having an argument with Breff! :D
    http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice&tv3_preview=&video=15458

Get Ruth out...she does nothing! Same for Stephen...

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Loved the add where Bill's advisor seemed to be rooting for Breffney.

I bought a luv bear on Friday for €3. They are so cute!

That advisor who was giving out about the vat calculations is a director of a company that sent in an invoice to where I work. The vat was wrong on it! :eek:

Go Breffmeister. Hoping Sam or Aoiffe will go.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Just thought I'd share this site!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breffmania/301137345337?ref=nf

Like some of the photos alrite :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Wizard007

Taken from tv3.ie

"Teams Cuchulainn and Platinum must create a new variant of the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar with an Irish twist and launch it at the Cadbury Annual Sales Conference. Find out whose creative abilities shine through and which team leave a bitter taste in Bill's mouth!"

Also a sneak peek of Ruth and Aoife having an argument with Breff! :D
    http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice&tv3_preview=&video=15458

Get Ruth out...she does nothing! Same for Stephen...

If that's anything to go by, I think this will be Breffs best night. I'm with you on Ruth, out out out. Still don't know what to make of Stephen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

funsize wrote: »
    Guys, less of the spoilers please.

If we wanted to know in advance, we'd go to the TV3 site ourselves.

What pleasure do you get ruining it for other people? Does it make you feel important to know something in advance of others? If so, tell it to your dog.

I log on here before the show to get a sense of people's excitement in the build up... so, please, for once and for all, NO SPOILERS.

Thank you.

+1 - these were my exact thoughts also on logging on this evening- especially as the the reference to the spoiler publication is in the main quote....if I wanted to know what happened tonight, I wouldn't be logging on to this thread to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Namlub wrote: »
    Sorry, what? Funny how Mr E, an ACTUAL mod, didn't mention that in his post. Don't see how posting something in spoiler tags ruins anything, surely if you were making a concious decision to avoid spoilers you wouldn't scroll over the tags? Or is that too much like common sense?

Dude, Chocaholic's post didn't use spoiler tags. So now we all know that
    Ruth, aoife and Breff are on the same team, and they have a big argument.
    That's without scrolling over any tags or clicking on any links. Oh look, it's not even 9pm yet.

If you were here last week, you might remember Mr E getting hot and bothered about a spoiler post then, too.

Maybe we should have a poll, or a separate thread where you can post next weeks show, the last page of the next Harry Potter book and Wednesdays Lotto results...

... actually that would be useful...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Indeed.

I am not amused. Banhamer is being polished as I speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The thread has been cleaned up by one of my co-mods. The TV3 blurb is not a spoiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

funsize wrote: »
    Dude, Chocaholic's post didn't use spoiler tags. So now we all know that
    Ruth, aoife and Breff are on the same team, and they have a big argument.
    That's without scrolling over any tags or clicking on any links. Oh look, it's not even 9pm yet.

If you were here last week, you might remember Mr E getting hot and bothered about a spoiler post then, too.

Maybe we should have a poll, or a separate thread where you can post next weeks show, the last page of the next Harry Potter book and Wednesdays Lotto results...

... actually that would be useful...
    :confused: I was referring to a post by deisebabe, not chocaholic?

Ok ... I give up on the spoiler thing...it's obviously a devisive issue here...I just feel it spoils the build up to 9pm but so be it....

So..is Brefini being used by TV3 for ratings purposes, only to be dumped in the final round?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Namlub wrote: »
    :confused: I was referring to a post by deisebabe, not chocaholic?

Cool, if I misunderstood, then apologies. We're all fans of the show, let's get on and enjoy.

Hope the Breff gets another chance today to talk about stuff being in his brain...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Cicero wrote: »
    So..is Brefini being used by TV3 for ratings purposes, only to be dumped in the final round?

He has a Haurvard degree don't you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Wizard007

Cicero wrote: »
    Ok ... I give up on the spoiler thing...it's obviously a devisive issue here...I just feel it spoils the build up to 9pm but so be it....

I just looked at the facebook link and it does not seem to be the case at all at all ;)

laugh wrote: »
    He has a Haurvard degree don't you know!

Really???..I didn't know that...honestly....well I never...he kept that one to himself.... and don't tell me, it's in a really really useful subject like eh....biology maybe? .:D

Wouldn't it be great if all you had to do to be successful was go around saying...i have a harvard degree....I hope he always has it this good, but God love him if he ever comes to work in the real world..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Really Sam or Ruth go.........they are total pains....

Breff to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Interesting task this week. I wonder will be getting Baileys flavoured chocolate from either team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Seriously looking forward to seeing Sam tonight. She is so kinky. Love her to bits. So hot!!

Dont start asking me, am I serious, cos I cam.

Others have agreed with me that she is hot! Unreal body!!

Hope she stays in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

In fairness, I can see why people say Sam is NOT hot, but, if she were my teacher... ;)

NickDrake wrote: »
    Seriously looking forward to seeing Sam tonight. She is so kinky. Love her to bits. So hot!!

Hope she stays in

I'm saying nothin...

Hope she stays in

Keep it to yourself please! How you find the body of an 8 year old boy attractive on a woman I don't know. And you'd probably have to sing a duet for foreplay for gawd's sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

:DIts on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Hope she stays in

You imagine her wagging her finger at you calling you a naughty boy don't you!
    :P

Not my cup of tea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Singing already!!!

• Advertisement

Where's the Apprentice house anyone know?

Advertisement