Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 7 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

glasso wrote: »
    he's trying to butter up Sam :eek:

sure he's mad for a woman; he's even going for the Daithí o Sé look....a most ugly Daithí o Sé mind:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

thanks all, see ya next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Thank god Sam went this week - she was ... aaaargh!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot describe how annoying she was on the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Can't believe Brendan mentioned my post from last week. Word for word. A true honour. Brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

oh dear, Ruth, Aoiffa, Sam, I mean just awful, awful, very little talent in the common sense department, annoying, deluded, pathetic, disgraceful, shameful, pityful, you name it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think the house will be less interesting without Sam. Herself and Breff have the biggest personalities.

Seeya next week, kids. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

NickDrake wrote: »
    Can't believe Brendan mentioned my post from last week. Word for word. A true honour. Brilliant!!

So knew the minute he said it, that i had saw that on here, well done you:)
    Yay for Boards!!!

joes girls wrote: »
    So knew the minute he said it, that i had saw that on here, well done you:)
    Yay for Boards!!!

Ya thanks. Ha ha. Well proud. Delighted for Boards too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

I think he quoted it cos he was both shocked and appaled.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Good man. Thought I recognized that quote. Sam seemed to like it too, or does she always have that manic grin on her face?

DOES SHE??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I noticed in the credits that the Bentley is not Bill's at all. It is a loaner from Gearld Keane. :D
    Now who is spoofing. ;)

I think he quoted it cos he was both shocked and appaled.

Either way it got a mention.!!

I can now happily admit that I was taking the mick all along and I got mentioned on national TV. So I guess my sense of humour was admired .

Have to say I am well chuffed. Go on the Boards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Either way it got a mention.!!

I can now happily admit that I was taking the mick all along and I got mentioned on national TV. So I guess my sense of humour was admired .

Have to say I am well chuffed. Go on the Boards!!

Yay me too about hiding behind the sofa!!

laugh wrote: »

Ha ha . Ya legend. Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭iseegirls

It'll be interesting to see how TV3 schedule The Apprentice when I'm A Celebrity is back in 2 weeks time. Last year they put I'm a celeb at 9 and The Apprentice at 10, but I can't see that happening this year as it's now 1.15mins long, plus there's the Your Fired show after it. Will Vincent Browne be taken off on Mondays for few weeks :confused::confused:

laugh wrote: »

Well done you too:)
    He should have said he got his info from boards!!!

iseegirls wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how TV3 schedule The Apprentice when I'm A Celebrity is back in 2 weeks time. Last year they put I'm a celeb at 9 and The Apprentice at 10, but I can't see that happening this year as it's now 1.15mins long, plus there's the Your Fired show after it. Will Vincent Browne be taken off on Mondays for few weeks :confused::confused:

They could put the your fired bit on 3e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

joes girls wrote: »
    They could put the your fired bit on 3e!
    Which they should have done from the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

well that show was simply brilliant tonight !! Best of the series so far. Highlights for me... Brian unable to hide his support of the Breffmeister. Breff hanging up the phone on those pair of witches. Breff talking to his face mask "you're hired" ! LOLOL. Sam being fired... what a complete loon.

Lowlight: ohhhh dear god... the human rhubarb and custard... it was worthy of David Brent, simply cringeworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

iseegirls wrote: »

3e tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sam at the end face palming steve away , no i don't want to hug you :D
    What a loon she cant wait to see her on Ireland AM so i can laugh :pac: some more

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Cicero wrote: »
    Just can't muster the same energy for distaste for the others....

Oops my bad, I meant the aggro between the two girls. The major hatred hinted at every week between them. But if Bref goes I don't think I'd be bothered watching it. I'm ashamed to say that I'm watching this for the wrong reasons. I don't dislike any of the remaining contestants but it's a bit like watching X-Factor last year, all a bit meh.

OOMMGG. Brendan just read off Boards! Or is everyone thinking what we are thinking!

Spill folks, what did he read? Damn that chicken burger meal, must have missed a good "You're fired". When's it on again?

A cross between Michael Jackson and Judy Garland.

Jaysus wept...

Brilliant, high five :D

Congratulations NickDrake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

dalquist wrote: »
    well that show was simply brilliant tonight !! Best of the series so far. Highlights for me... Brian unable to hide his support of the Breffmeister. Breff hanging up the phone on those pair of witches. Breff talking to his face mask "you're hired" ! LOLOL. Sam being fired... what a complete loon.

Lowlight: ohhhh dear god... the human rhubarb and custard... it was worthy of David Brent, simply cringeworthy.

ya brilliant both of those moments. breffmeister was brilliant last night i thought, and i really liked there design for the bar. thought it looked well. is it going on the market or was it just for the task ?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Eyespy wrote: »
    must have missed a good "You're fired". When's it on again?

Repeats on Sunday night. Or you can catch most of it on the TV3 website.

It was a good show, but the shame is that so many are watching it, TV3 will conclude that BOC is a good presenter.

My fantasy reality programme: Brendan O'Connor and that harridan Fiona Looney, stranded on a desert island, with no cameras and no chance of escape...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

funsize wrote: »
    It was a good show, but the shame is that so many are watching it, TV3 will conclude that BOC is a good presenter.

he is a good presenter, naturally funny if you ask me. but your right about fiona looney...headwrecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

That Fiona Looney is a talentless old minger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Don't get me wrong I disliked Sam intensely, but she did say something on the after show last night that made sense concerning Dr. Bill. Can you imagine if they went with Rocky Road? "This was supposed to be an innovative task and all you did was re-package a Cadbury product that's available in Australia" He is a two faced, wise in hindsight idiot! Maybe it's his age and he can't remember the things he gave out to teams about last week, but I bet he would have gone through them for a short cut for copying an existing product, like he did about the bear and in last year's show with the Duty Free shop fiasco, 'Fly & Buy' or 'Buy & Fly' or whatever it was called.

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_indprod?xlc=2977

I saw the Big Red Book TV ad during one of the breaks and right enough there was the Rubix Cube featured on the end board of the commercial along with a hundred other pieces of information, it is on screen for maybe two seconds and impossible to read. It is an amateur piece of advertising and to think this guy was upset that his name was spelled with a K instead of a C. :rolleyes:

Advertisement