Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 7 Discussion

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The rules say no spoilers, whether they be in spoiler tags or not!

2 month ban for failure to comply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

ok

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Anyone see the ad for 2moro nites show - some serious things going on!

Time for new thread then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

Bond-007 wrote: »
    The rules say no spoilers, whether they be in spoiler tags or not!

2 month ban for failure to comply.

Thats a puzzling rule..........if you can't post a spoiler using A SPOILER TAG.... which is surely what they exist for in the first place......what is the point of their existence. Very strange!

• Advertisement

Those are the rules. If you have a problem I suggest you take it to PM or contact the CMOD of arts. Do not question a moderators actions and/or forum policy on thread.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Time for new thread then?

Done - this is getting earlier and earlier every week:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Last weeks Cadburys episode reminded me of when i was 12, and my mum worked as an area manager for Cadburys. We were getting a tour of the factory in Coolock, and were introduced to one of the head marketing guys in the company. I suggested a new vanilla flavoured dairy milk bar. The guy said i had a great idea and he'd look in to it. Ba$tard lied to me, the dreams of a 12 year old entrepreneur shattered. I reckon it would have been a big hit.

Advertisement