Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EDGE on HTC Diamond

• 02-11-2009 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, could anyone help me to set up EDGE on htc diamond???, I am not really sure how to do it... I made mms work.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

mr.tom wrote: »
    Hi, could anyone help me to set up EDGE on htc diamond???, I am not really sure how to do it... I made mms work.
    Thanks,

Did you have a look through the Windows Mobile APN settings guides in the FAQs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mr.tom

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Did you have a look through the Windows Mobile APN settings guides in the FAQs?
    I know the settings, but I am not exactly sure how to setup those settings in HTC Diamond... to make the EDGE work for me, Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

mr.tom wrote: »
    I know the settings, but I am not exactly sure how to setup those settings in HTC Diamond... to make the EDGE work for me, Thanks.

You said "I know the settings", so I take it you're referring to the actual APN settings. If that's the case, then the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional guide should show you how to enter those settings and setup your Internet connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,565 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Who are you with Tom? I have a Diamond on O2 - running the auto connection manager yoke set up all data settings automatically. This should run when you first switch it on BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Who are you with Tom? I have a Diamond on O2 - running the auto connection manager yoke set up all data settings automatically. This should run when you first switch it on BTW.

I'm with meteor and the auto connection manager doesn't set my phone up properly. I had to manually enter them.

The FAQ link posted earlier worked perfectly for me though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mr.tom

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Are u on meteor with HTC Diamond..?
    Thanks,

Advertisement