Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Ping on Meteor

• 02-11-2009 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

I really like the Samsung Ping phones but also want to stick to meteor for the free texts deal as most of my friends are with them. Is it possible to get one sim free or else get say a vodafone one unlocked to accept a meteor sim card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

yep that should not be a problem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I really like the Samsung Ping phones but also want to stick to meteor for the free texts deal as most of my friends are with them. Is it possible to get one sim free or else get say a vodafone one unlocked to accept a meteor sim card?

Yes, just buy a sim free phone, or buy a locked one and get it unlocked. Once done put your meteor sim in, and all is well.

If you want some suggestions for places to buy, you will find some in the faq at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Thanks folks, my 10 year old son told me as much, complete with a look of total disgust that i didn't know already! just wanted to make sure :D

Advertisement