Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteers Needed For Hypnotic Relaxation Techniques...

Options
  • 02-11-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm studying Hypnotic Relaxation techniques with a view to in the future making hypnotherapy my profession. If you are interested in achieving complete relaxation or exploring your waking dreams then I am looking for volunteers to assist me in developing new techniques. The technique is very useful for achieving very deep relaxation, altering your moods in a positive way, exploring your dreams in a immersive fashion or just extending the boundaries of your mind. The technique involves me guiding you whilst you concentrate and relax various muscle groups in your body. There is nothing I can ask you to do that you wouldn't normally do and you are able to wake up at any time. At the moment I am not offering to address any specific ailments just a deep relaxation session with exploring of your waking dreams whilst I refine my relaxation techniques. There is no charge for the sessions. If you are interested you can contact Peter at tourmalet1062@hotmail.com for further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Sounds great Peter. where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Yeah, I'm very intrigued! Where are you studying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tricksy

I'm actually based in North Dublin - Whitehall. I've also sent you both private messages with some more details.

Regards

Peter

Advertisement