Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How childish is Terry?

Options
  • 02-11-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62809925&postcount=363

What an absolute crap way of closing a thread. If he had just used the first 3 word sentence I would have shrugged and moved on (as he had already threatened to close this evening) but that second sentence:
    Terry wrote:
    I'm sure all of you who wish to continue this line of discussion will be more than welcome here:http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=652604
    Basically "its my ball and I can take it home if I want to ..... oh and you are all racists except for the people who agreed with me"

Can someone wag a finger at him and give him a stern talking to?

(originally asked that he lose mod powers, but thinking afterwards thats was a bit harsh)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The thread was one big hatefest against the Roma people.
    It wasn't a discussion. It was just people trying to get one up on others (I'm including myself in that) and others pointing out how they had seen a Roma rob someone.

Comments like "They're all thieves", "Everyone in Europe hates them" and "They're worse than travellers" do not help anyone or solve anything.

It is my opinion that there is absolutely no place on boards.ie for that.

As for the link to SF; they have the exact same type of discussion there. I thought it might have been of interest to those who wished to keep taking potshots at the Roma.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Can someone wag a finger at him and give him a stern talking to?

Why? For doing the task assigned to him?

We give Mods the discretion to close threads for a reason. Be thankful I'm not a mod there, or it wouldn't have lived past post 5.

Advertisement