Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half of touchscreen phone users will go back to buttons

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I went from touch to buttons then back to touch.Do I count?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

I went from touch to buttons then back to touch.Do I count?

Only when you go back to buttons :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

samsung tocco is driving me mad. my thumbs are too big. i'll def be going back to buttons whenever my next upgrade is due

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Its depends what touchscreen you have. Capacitive ones like iPhones are grand and easy, so are some resistive ones like any Samsung or LG. Nokia touchscreens (resistive ones anyway eg 5800, n97) = muck!
    IMO of course ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I could never go back to buttons after using the iPhone.

I think it's horses for courses, really. Some people just buy touchscreens because they look cool, but don't try them out first.

I bought an XDA some time back and found the fact that I had to use a stylus really put me off it, so I went back to buttons (a Nokia 6300). Then, of course, I bought an iPhone and have never looked back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement