Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT HELP!!

Options
  • 02-11-2009 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Im a leaving cert student and need study help please, im aiming for around 530-550 just to be safe because i want to do commerce international with french. The thing is i don't know what i should be studying now? how long each day i should be studying excluding homework? when i should study i.e get up early before school and then again that evening? when should i start going over 5th year work?study plans, etc ?:eek:

I know it's quite alot of questions but i just need a few pointers to give me a push.

I am doing the usual english and maths.. geography, business, home ec and french all higher except for maths. Im exempt from irish

Any help from past leaving cert goers would be much appreciated!!:)

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

katie007 wrote: »
    Im a leaving cert student and need study help please, im aiming for around 530-550 just to be safe because i want to do commerce international with french. The thing is i don't know what i should be studying now? how long each day i should be studying excluding homework? when i should study i.e get up early before school and then again that evening? when should i start going over 5th year work?study plans, etc ?:eek:

I know it's quite alot of questions but i just need a few pointers to give me a push.

I am doing the usual english and maths.. geography, business, home ec and french all higher except for maths. Im exempt from irish

Any help from past leaving cert goers would be much appreciated!!:)

Thank you.

Did you actually calculate what you think youll be able to get? Or did you pick that range because your course is that?!

Look up the business courses on Qualifax.ie. I presume you want a honours degree. You can get a good Commerce/Business course with alot less points.

Studying depends on how bright you are(how fast you can pick up things). In general I think its good to keep refreshing your memory on topics in diff. subjects so its easier to study just before the exams.

If you want over 500, the smartest people in my year did ALOT!

Advertisement