Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym circuit training or similar...

• 02-11-2009 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi guys,does anyone know any gyms around that do circuit training or the likes to get fit/tone etc for blokes...just find the gym boring and need the motivation...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

I know Ennis leisure centre does them Mon & Wed from 6-7. Its €6 per class for non-members. I haven't done them for a while but it used be roughly half fellas, half girls. The class's are good but depends who's teaching them..They've other stuff on the timetable too like triathalon circuits & bootcamp circuits. Don't know anything about them. There'a a load of places running class's-basically all the gyms. If you're a gym member already you're probably better off using whichever one you're a member of because normally they're free / cheaper.I'm presuming everyone is as broke as me :rolleyes:
    I know some people that do spinning (bikes) supposed to be excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Try Willie Healy, Body and Mind, Claureen - good reputation. I can find phone number if you need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

good personnel trainer:
    Emma (PM me for her number)

Mod Edit: Putting someone's mobile phone number on a message board is not a good idea....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 newmum2009

Hi There, I know of kick ass classes in Ozone gym on the quinn rd, the classes are mixed fellas and girls, I think the`re twice a week on Mon and Thurs....at 6.30pm....havent been myself (back to work and new baby hard to juggle) for a few weeks and missing it mad...Best of luck!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ewoods

good personnel trainer:
    Emma (PM me for her number)

Mod Edit: Putting someone's mobile phone number on a message board is not a good idea....

If you want good Personal trainer go to Ozone They have four on site hope this helps..:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ewoods

Hi there I have being training in ozone for the last few months doing the circuit training and fitness level's have improved great. they now have the two classes so if you miss one you can catch up later in the week best thing is the room is big so your not on top of each other trained in the leisure center small hall put me off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clarehurler

Niall_G wrote: »
    Try Willie Healy, Body and Mind, Claureen - good reputation. I can find phone number if you need it.

Yeah ive been to Ozone gym as well, nice people but Willy is the best, theres no substitute for experience IMO, hes got a private gym as well, brilliant.

Advertisement