If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AJL308 LAST THREE TO GO.....

Options
  • 02-11-2009 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have only 3 of these Photo Frame alarm clocks remaining in stock - were reserved for folks way,way back in Sept but never collected:(.

So as they are cluttering up my desk I need 'em gone!

So as per previous offer they are yours for €49.99 each saving you €100 off what we were selling them on the shop floor for.

Make nice stocking stuffers........

Heres a link to refresh the memory.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/a/ajl308_05/ajl308_05_pss_eng.pdf

3 ready to go to a good home........

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mjnolan1

Hi All

I have only 3 of these Photo Frame alarm clocks remaining in stock - were reserved for folks way,way back in Sept but never collected:(.

So as they are cluttering up my desk I need 'em gone!

So as per previous offer they are yours for €49.99 each saving you €100 off what we were selling them on the shop floor for.

Make nice stocking stuffers........

Heres a link to refresh the memory.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/a/ajl308_05/ajl308_05_pss_eng.pdf

3 ready to go to a good home........

atb
    Ash

Hi Ash,

I will take one of these from you if still Available ?

Thanks,

Morgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Morgan

I'll mark one up for your.
    See you this week?

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Ash i completely forgot i ordered one of these can i get one and get it posted to Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Ash I'll take one from you. I'll try to get into you this weekend if you confirm you'll hold one :D
    You can then twist my arm re the TV and surround sound system we talk about before ;)

Hi guys

thats them all reserved now

Mjnolan1
    PowerHouseDan
    Keving

PowerHouseDan postage is no worries just €7.99 extra buzz me when ever suits you.

Keving - grand I'll start flexing and limbering up to twist your arm....

Cheers
    Guys
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 molzer

Hi Ash,

If you find another one will you let me know, I'd love to get one.

Hi Mozler

If one of the other guys drop out, I'll let you know

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hey Ash / John

I dont suppose any of you guys have any sort of digital photo frame knocking around in either of the office's around the same price as the model in this mail? I'm looking for some sort of digital photo frame but only fancy spending around the €50 mark as its for the in-laws.... ;)

The AJL308 sounds just about perfect but I realise this is now most likely a finished line as you have the newer frames that I've seen. They look great but cant see myself spending that money on one!

If you've anything at all, sure let me know.

Cheers guys.

PS: Sorry for the thread ressurection Mods!

Hi SK1979

I'll keep you in mind - one person has dropped out so I've offered it up to the next on the list - if I hear nowt back from either by Friday, I'll let you have one.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.