If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MY LAST AJL305 VOICE MEMO PHOT DISPLAY

Options
  • 02-11-2009 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

something else I uncovered during my routing about.

I have one Ex Display model of the AJL305 remaining

This is a little photo display, voice memo & FM radio - as that probably doesnt make it clear have a look at the ,link below...

www.p4c.philips.com/files/a/ajl305_05/ajl305_05_pss_eng.pdf

Basically you can transfer images of your family, friends, pets etc and record voice memos to other people.

e.g. load up a photo of Sparky the dog and record a message saying.. "dont forget to walk me/have me neutered/feed me" which will play back when you touch the image....

oh the fun you can have with this.....

Only one of these gadgets left

You can have it for €69.99. a saving of €30 of my instore price of €99.99..

If this sounds right up your street its yours.

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Which do you think is better ash ? the 305 or 308
    I know it depends . . But your thoughts ?

One more thing, can either of these work on batteries, and if so will they just chew them up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Keving

We depends really - if you want an alarm clock that can display photos the 308 is the one to go for. If you fancy a hitech "post it note" then the photo memo AJL305 is the one to go for.

Neither can run from batteries, just mains only.

hope that helps
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.