Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10

Options
  • 02-11-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

I must say i have no problem with FIFA 10 (ive the Xbox 360 version) offline once the game speed is changed to slow instead of normal.

The 360 dribbling makes a difference , its possible to put together some decent passing moves.

Online however........ :eek:

It's so bad !

Too fast , over agressive is the only way to play the game which means the ball ping pongs up and down the pitch for the whole game , by chipping the ball over the keeper you score 90% of the time.

The game is clearly scripted as has been discussed on the EA forums. I understand EA wish to create excitment but id prefer to be beaten by someone with skill than have all the shots fly wide , keeper be crap or have the opposition suddenly be super fast and super strong.

It takes the enjoyment out of playing online and ruins what EA have built with FIFA 09.

It will gather dust now and only be broken out for offline multiplayer sessions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not a review. Moving to ProEvo/FIFA forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

I love it online. It's all I play apart from the odd LOI game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I find normal is too slow and have to change it to fast in order to get a more realistic gameplay experience. The player likenesses are unfortunately not great, certainly not a patch on PES 2010 game faces. The ball floats a bit much from shots too, especially long range shots

Advertisement