Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating subjects?

Options
  • 02-11-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Doing a course,dont like it,want to repeat leaving cert this year and go college next year,can I do any 6 subjects I want and use my english and maths from last year as requirements but obviously not for points?Im thinking BUSINESS,ECONOMICS,GEOG,BIO,FRENCH(is it possible to pick this up in one year?),IRISH(maybe lol)........
    comments?!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

Any help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

You can drop whatever, as long as you don't want to do medicine. How many subjects do want to pick up?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sheep-go-baa

I really wouldn't pick up french with one year to do it. If you like languages I hear good stuff about japanese, like jc french, no oral!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

I really wouldn't pick up french with one year to do it. If you like languages I hear good stuff about japanese, like jc french, no oral!
    But what if it was only pass french?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

mufc4lfe wrote: »
    But what if it was only pass french?
    Pass French is really easy to get a pass in! Admittedly, I did it for the two years but I did no study. Also a friend of mine picked it up after Christmas in 6th year and he got a pass:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement